Of Course The Democrats Find Gerrymandering In Any From Repugnant

What does that have anything to do with what I posted? @asaratis nailed it with his follow-up: ethnic gerrymandering. I wish that had come to mind but I am glad he said it because that’s what is happening.

I am not going to stick my head in the sand and pretend something doesn’t exist when it does. Having someone virtue signal and wag their finger at me because they don’t like my opinion is more leftist than calling something out for what it is.

2 Likes

I am calling it out for what it is. Perhaps you should expand your vocabulary so I wouldn’t need to explain it in elementary terms.

Their beliefs are the problem, not their race.

Well - when they make their entire political career about their race then it kind of is about their race isn’t it. They are playing identity politics and it ain’t new. Democrats are gerrymandering along ethnic lines and the ‘white man’ is the problem.

Many such cases.

3 Likes

Perhaps you’re lost.

This is what I objected to.

Case in point: when our Congress begins to look like an HR department, our country has some deep problems.

These women are no different than the white men and women they are replacing and serving with as fellow democrats.

When we make it about “how they look” we become the racists and sexists.

Let me repeat.

You don’t beat the enemy in American politics by emulating them, you beat them with better ideas and offering a better vision to America.

…or by lying, cheating and promoting fake news to the useful idiots that might vote for you in return. These are favored tactics of the left…along with accusing political opponents of what they themselves are doing, which in some cases is nothing more than lying.

A better vision of what America needs is a subjective issue…as is the definition of “progressive”. Progress toward what?

As in what Reagan offered us in 1980 and 84. Not the BS and lies of the left but real hope that we could pull ourselves from the hole we were in and return to growth and prosperity.

He won the two biggest landslides in US history by doing so, not by crawling into the gutter with the democrats.

Never jump in the mudhole to wrestle a pig. The Pig likes it and has the home field advantage.

Reagan granted amnesty and is a big part of the reason we are in the immigration mess that we find ourselves in today.

1 Like

Which he later cited as one of his biggest mistakes as President. At the time it seemed like the right thing to do but of course the democrats lied and never delivered the other half, the secure border.

1 Like

And just as nasty names towards anyone that supported/voted Trump.

Well… I will agree with you at the individual level but this women have been sought, cultivated, trained and pushed before the public in a diversity move. They as individuals are likely as sincere as they can be but all things being equal, without a the very same impetus to diversify congress that the left have used to ‘brown’ America and diversify the corporation most of them would not have sought public office. We will see what the quality of their work is but if their attitude is like that of Maxine Waters or Shiela Jackson or the butt hurt Stacey Abrams of Georgia, this move will not enhance Washington’s ability to govern in any meaningful way.

1 Like