Ocasio-Cortez: Impeachment Due Process 'Will Help Potential Criminals Line Up Their Testimony

The failed bartender and fired fast-food worker offers her advice on complex government legal matters.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) on Thursday defended House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s (D-CA) secret impeachment chamber, arguing that impeachment due process would essentially “help potential criminals line up their testimony.”

Ocasio-Cortez, who called for President Trump to be impeached prior to her taking office in January, expressed support for Schiff’s secret impeachment proceedings in a response to Rep. Alex Mooney (R-WV) on Twitter.

Oh well…in that case fuck the law and the Constitution amiright?

Secret courts, secret meetings, secret backroom deals. It’s like we’ve become the old USSR. I sure hope the asteroid gets here soon.

At this point, those that are compelled to walk into the DNC Star Chamber, should save themselves some time - and make a strong point. Demand “Charge me with a crime or release me” and then be silent.

So why not introduce Trump each time as the five time bankrupt, draft dodging fake president…

So all the secret, back room, closed door depositions conducted by Gowdy and company never bothered you…

Typical partisan hypocrisy.

But Trump hasn’t walked in yet. The rest are just witnesses being deposed.