Ocasio-Cortez, Elizabeth Warren celebrate Amazon canceling New York headquarters

Dude, you’re batting poorly tonight. I didn’t say he was generally down on Amazon, I was responding to the op and it’s context of taxes and Amazon …:roll_eyes:

First of all, I didn’t resurrect it, and B, why are you in here if it offends you so???:man_shrugging:

The OP was from February. Why are you responding now?

1 Like

What the hell are YOU doing in here???:roll_eyes:

The meme fit the description of the two imbeciles involved.

Are you saying the new members here are not supposed to comment on old threads?

Necroposting … you’ve never done it?

1 Like

The bigger question is what the hell are you doing here?

Check out who reopened this thread after seven months and go bitch him out if you don’t like it…:man_shrugging:

How much are they paying you to shit post in forums like these? What’s the going rate?

Who cares how old a thread is? You people act like a new member here shouldn’t comment on anything but recent posts. That’s bullshit. When I run out of current threads to read, the system recommends older threads…some dating back to when we founded the site.

Just because that stupid robot asked you if you really want to resurrect an ancient thread doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing.

If your comment adds to the conversation, it doesn’t really matter when you get in it.

Unfortunately, we’ve now derailed the thread with this imbecilic conversation.

AOC and Pocahontas both give idiots a bad name.

Also, Necroposting can be fun.

I can’t tell you how long I once kept this one about Al Franklin’s window being shot with a magic BB going.

Aside: It was the one eyed boy, from the grassy knoll.