Obama’s Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch Spied on US Journalists, Now being Investigated***UPDATE***

Ambassador Yovanovich is a noted Trump-hater who blocked Ukrainian officials from traveling to the United States to hand over evidence of Obama misconduct during the 2016 election to President Trump. Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenkoko told journalists in March that Yovanovitch gave him a “do not prosecute” list during their first meeting.

UPDATE

1 Like

This is getting interesting as more information now surfacing about Yovanovitch and shady dealings!

I only learnt of this development here in this forum. Shows the level of cover-ups being perpetrated by the majority of the mainstream media.

Luckily, a lot of us are following this among other stories closely! Any new developments such as these is going to be tied together soon! It is probably why there is so much panic in DC these days. The IG report is albeit delayed is coming out soon. But this link below is a major interesting development. I also cover more in the spygate thread.

Oh I see, leaking closed door testimony only triggers you guys when it’s damaging to your interests…:rofl:

Her “secret” testimony was leaked to the New York Times during the hearing.

Truth hurts huh Monty! You trying to illicit a non existing double standard when you actually practice it on daily basis is calling the Kettle Black! Your statement is lame, weak, pathetic, take your pick! You simply can’t acknowledge real journalism at work even if it hit you square in the face!

They are claiming that this woman is a career foreign service officer, and that somehow makes her non-political. I think that’s total crap and that she is nothing but an agent of the far left who will do anything to oppose the Trump administration. She should be stripped of her title, her job, and be thrown in jail.

2 Likes

She already was ousted from her position last spring, so her testimony is going to be tainted with nothing but scorn and bias against Trump! She will have far bigger problems to worry about once the truth is revealed! But yeah, you are right, she belongs in jail!

1 Like

A lot of these people should be in jail, yet they walk free and will continue to do so because nothing ever happens and nothing ever gets done.

1 Like

And she is. And the thread title is deceptive as she has a long career far predating Obama. She served George Bush as ambassador to both Armenia and Kyrgyzstan and Obama merely kept her on as she did a good job for Bush.

What people, and what convicting evidence do you have?

You are incorrect! She was nominated as ambassador to Ukraine in May of 2016 and sworn in August of 2016, according to a published bio! She was an Obola appointee for ambassador!

Description

Marie Louise Yovanovitch is a member of the senior ranks of the United States Foreign Service who served as the 9th United States Ambassador to Ukraine. She was nominated to the post on May 18, 2016, to replace Geoff Pyatt, was sworn in on August 18, 2016, and was recalled as of May 20, 2019. Wikipedia

Born: November 11, 1958 (age 60 years), Montreal, Canada

Previous office: Ambassador of the United States to Ukraine (2016–2019)

Education: Princeton University, National War College, The Pushkin State Russian Language Institute

Parents: Michel Yovanovitch, Nadia Y

What is most interesting is the timing of her appointment prior to Trump winning in November of that year! Funny how that works when one considers everything that has followed since then!

I agree, career bureaucrats has Long been the problem of the swamp, and this woman is a perfect example of that! That laundry list is Long! Susan Rice, Samantha Power, Ben Rhoads, John Brennan, Jane Clapper, James Comey, Debbie Wassermanshultz, Pete Strzok, Andre McCabe, Joe Biden, Adam Schiff, Barack Obozo, Hillary Clinton, Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, Jeff Flake, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Mitch McConnell, Chuck Schummer, “the Jihad Squad”, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, Robert Mueller, Jerry Nadler, Maxine Waters, all Obozo appointments, Cheryl Mills, Greg Simpson, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, the young Turkeys, Google executives, Facebook, Twatter, and a few Wall Street executives for extra measure should all be hanged in the public or shot in front of a firing squad! That is what cleaning house should look like! Every single one these treasonous scumbags should be tortured and put to death!

I suppose I have the same evidence that you have on Trump.

Actually, let me correct myself. We know that Hillary Clinton and her staff intentionally and inappropriately mishandled classified information. That’s an offense which should have landed her and all of her staff in prison.

1 Like

That much we can certainly agree on, and one of the red hats promises I looked forward to, but like so many of his promises, isn’t going to happen.

Something that was in Obama’s purview is when it should have been pursued! Blaming it on Trump is like complaining about a horseshoe when the horse has since bolted!

Isn’t an ambassador a political appointee, and subject to being fired? Why is she still around?

She is a government bureaucrat within the Foreign Service branch. Her role as an ambassador is an appointed position who has since been removed from her position but still remains in Foreign Service employ.

It now appears to be confirmed that she committed perjury! Hmmm? This getting interesting as the plot thickens!