“Guess what donnie wears

So in some way a person was able to get a picture of donnie getting dressed…
how they did it no body knows…DONNIE TRUMPUTIN WARES PAMPERS…
YA BIG GUY DONNIE WARES PAMPERS…ANOTHER THING HE HAS NO
CONTROL OF HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS TO GOOD…

Grow the fuck up! Post if you must but, please make an attempt to be an adult.

3 Likes

Banning this asshat is the only solution! He or it or whatever this turd is adds no value here!

2 Likes

DaJackass sets the bar lower than ever.DaJackoff should be in a straight jacket and medicated. Monte adds more value here.

Like dr manhole does…hows your circle jerkers club huh…hows your big shot terrorists doing
they are getting their asses charged and will be going to jail…they will learn what big diks are like
hahahaha I think they have about 90 now and all of them are on their knees crying just like trumputin
you’re all a bunch of limp waisted boy girls…

“the president told up to go to Washington”’'tuff little pimps we’ll see how tough they are in jail…hahaha

Oh the DAJAckoff retard of the internet returns with more asinine posts. Do us all a favor and go play in traffic, no one here likes you!

oh I sure will…excuse me tufff guy…kismyaz you smart enough to get it…

na my posts are right on and you whimps can’t take it…hey you’ll have to leave now your circle jerkers club will be opening soon…hey. who among your buddies here has the best dik for you huh

hahaha Like I give a shit who likes me I really really don’t give a fuk…I’m just here to PUT IT OUT
you and the rest of your morons are weak really weak…hey why are all the real righties going from here …their not posting at least some of them had some brains what’s left are stupids like you…pathetic excuses…

Hey go wash your lips really good will ya…you have dumpy trumpie ass all over it…

No your posts are retarded and its why they are being flagged. You are a certified moron and this site will do a lot better once you are banned from it!

Your wit is… well I’ve lost the words needed to explain you…oh it’s coming to me
your a fukin jerk,a whippy little pimpy…and you all dream about fukin your mothers
thats the results of your parents prating incest…red necks did that for a hundred
years and still do…Hey do you know who your mother is huh

he right wing is a very sick bunch of inter bred morons. hey do you have a
watermelon head you write like you do…well till the next time

Oh gee you scare me …oh god I’ve been flagged poor me I’ve been flagged…
dudette I came here and one day I’ll be gone I REALLY DON’T GIVE A FUK
CUZ YOU GUYS HERE ARE SOMETHING LESS THAN NIT WITS…YOU’VE
GOT THE DEBATING SKILLS OF NOTHING GREATER THAN YOUR STUPID
FUK TRUMPUTIN…ONE OF THE DUMBEST FOOLS ALIVE…

HAHA TRUMPUTIN LOST EVERYTHING EVERYTHING IN ONE TERM HAHAHAHA
NO ONE IN HISTORY HAS EVER DONE THAT OH THATS RIGHT DONNIE DONE THAT HAHAHA

Go fk off! More retarded posts by you only proves what an idiot you are. So much so you can’t lay off the caps. Seriously! How retarded are you? Your parents need a good slap in the face for producing such a POS as you!

Like you do hahaha you can’t even find your dik…but of course you can find everyones elses
now that’s what your good at…huh dr. manhole…donnies also good at that…did you know he
wares pampers…he wares a 6 time extra large…pass the triple Big Macs will ya…

Well Im have to get to bed I have a early tee time…so fuk off will ya…

No, I am not the one typing in caps here and insulting every member on the planet like you do. Are seriously mentally incapacitated to know what that means? Also you might want to take some English lessons, your lack of education is apparent and that you rode the short bus when you were a child. Now do everyone here a favor and FK off!

Just in case you can’t read DaJackoff!

Nutcase DaJerkturd Posts “Guess what donnie wears

You’re the perfect poster child for abortion and birth control .Apparently the doctor mistook your head for your Ass and slapped it causing your Dementia.

Hey dr manhole hows your circle jerkers club huh you didn’t answer everything about the black members there and how you secretly party with them and don’t want the righties here to know…huh

You really think I give a fuk for any of you trumplicons JO’s you’re the scummy the bottom of a public toilet…pathetic and disgusting liar just like your god trumputin you the one that fuked his daughter when she was in her teens…just facts

Have you always like guys huh tell us about it will ya…oh go disinfect your mouth it’s to close to donnies ass hole…AH I FEEL BETTER NOW…

Repeating the same diarrhoea that comes from your mouth daily only proves to everyone here what a lowlife scum of the Earth you truly are DaJackoff!

1 Like

Poor little Dr manhole you can give it out but are totally incapable of taking it…
you and your retrumpliCON party are total and complete losers…DO YOU GET THAT

TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOSERS!!! trumputin has cost you everything!!

you’re retrumpliCON party is soon to be split totally never to be repaired…

your messiah is now a pariah and millions of your party will be viewed as fascist insurrectionists

You’d be better of taking up knitting…hahahaha