Now the press is using covid to stoke race and class hatred

Typical leftist- ‘it is, therefore we must blame according to wealth and education.’

Communities of color (such a vague umbrella) have more co-morbidities because they don’t make their kids toe the line in school, finish school, get an education or trade, or ever escape self pity for stunningly stupid life choices. Maybe part of the problem is stupid nutritional choices, maybe the lack of a father figure in over 70% of Black homes. -no, no, must be White racism and evil capitalism…

The Hispanic community is ‘movin’ on up’ to the middle class in numbers so great that apart from surname, one would never guess they are hispanic. Blacks are also moving up in large numbers, but leftists like yourself rely on them stayin’ stupid for you to manipulate. You celebrate assclown hip hop life and ‘real gangsta’ idiocy from your own White neighborhoods. Covid doesn’t choose victims by demographic, it bounces around the careless. It kills based on health choices; covid simply obviates what’s been known for decades- the vast majority of death in the US is lifestyle related- obesity, smoking, lack of exercise, self pity- these folks already had one foot in the grave, covid just lifted the other.

2 Likes

Until that second wave hits! Enjoy! You will be begging for lockdown lol

A virus doesn’t care what color or political affiliation you are.

A virus is not racist as you’d like to imply.

Does it affect the elderly more than the young? Yes.
Does it affect men more than women? Yes
Does it affect minorities more than the general, healthy population? Yes

Why?

Address why minorities are more affected and provide data as to the reason why. Keeping in mind the virus doesn’t care about political affiliation, race or gender.

You did…

Unlike you, I’m not pretending to be a public health professional with all the answers.

The fact is, communities of color are more impacted by this virus than white communities are.

You keep repeating the same tired old points but the facts don’t change.

Funny how that works. Facts and stuff.

That doesn’t imply that the virus is racist. It means EXACTLY what it says.

Nice word salad! You pushed a lot of the standard racist taking points, but didn’t explain why this virus is ACTUALLY hitting communities of color as hard as it is.

Of course it is.

Stupid vs. ignorant is a great chasm.

There is no reason to be stupid with the information available today at ones fingertips.

And yet…here you are and there you go.

Of course there will be a second wave.

The idea is for the hospitals to be prepared.

No, I won’t be begging for a lockdown. That is just avoiding the inevitable.

Facts and stuff?

Fact is a virus doesn’t care what race or political affiliation you are.

That is fact.

A virus isn’t racist. It is what YOU implied.

Only in America that you can both poor and obese at the same time. Anywhere in the world, you can only choose one.

Geez David- I’d expect at least a tiny modicum of effort, but all you did was use another leftist dodge- ‘standard racist talking points’ trans: ‘anything I disagree with’

Ok - you made a post with a lot of words about totally unrelated topics. I’ll go back, give it another look, and respond with more words and unrelated topics.

For the same reason it hits anyone with underlying conditions be they black or white.

Why do you avoid the elderly? They are hit harder than the minority communities.

Oh - the public health official strikes again!

Do you know if those elderly folks belonged to a community of color?

Data please!

One can be obese and malnourished at the same time. :wink

You are now just being foolish.

You’d like to say the virus is racist. So, just go with it.

OK one more time s l o w l y - I explained why covid hits communities of color more than others. I opined on the factors- known- and surmised why there would be a connection- primarily because the same connection existed before covid.

BTW
Bad habits -> bad results. Five children with four different men yields poverty, no man in the home yields a schema in which you look for whoever displays the most ‘toxic masculinity’ because no one ever taught you. Here, David, pay attention, is where leftists like you come in. Tell them that failure is purely external, and that the secret is letting the government run their lives for them. Later, when they’re old and sick ignore them for 3.5 years then make a speech at a stereotypical location, like a rib joint or a barbershop, and tell them how much you care, with the most ghetto-assed accent you can muster.

Am I missing anything?

1 Like