Now that Trump is gone, After 4 years of hell, they cry for let's all be friends and get along begins

Well in the words of the Democrats and Worldwide Leftists GREATEST HERO Josef Stalin who they seek to emulate at EVERY STEP, his below words apply to the 2020 Election - remember the suitcases of ballots, the trunks of ballots, the boxes of ballots being brought in in the middle of the night and counted in SECRET…then like a MIRACLE by 8AM White Trash Joe Bidet was SUDDENLY AHEAD in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Minnesota and Georgia when 8 hours EARLIER Donald Trump was TONS of votes AHEAD of White Trash Joe Bidet in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Minnesota and Georgia:

2 Likes

That is correct! Fuck these Chinese dk sucking asshats! They cheated and that is not going to be forgotten! NEVER!

2 Likes

No responsibility on your part! Typical libs. That reap what you sow part is pretty Ironic don’t ya think?

You’re wrong. Most of the country knows it was a legitimate and fair election.

2 Likes

Who said anything about high ground? Also, for the record, I have no allegiance to either party. They are both corrupt in different ways and degrees.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

He certainly wasn’t a polished politician who can smile and lie to you while stabbing you in the back.

His names were largely not inflammatory as the names the left bestowed upon a sitting president.

But this isn’t about whattabout is it. The left continues to this day with inflammatory remarks about Trump and of course his supporters. What many fail to realize is that people voted for Trump even though they disliked many of his character flaws as it was far better than what the left offered and of course the policies of the left.

I suspect the left will continue harassing trump even though he is gone which will continue to piss off half the country. That’s unity from the left.

2 Likes

They are both corrupt in the same ways, the only difference today is how they want to waste our money.

1 Like

Yeah ok. Hard to take anything you say serious when you make dumbass comments like this.

You’re wrong. Most of the country knows it was a legitimate and fair election.

I am not going to waste my time with someone who obviously is clueless. Go back to watching your tampon day dramas and CNN.

1 Like

1 Like

Most of the country knows it was a legitimate and fair election.

Polls are interesting.
71% of Americans said there is a deep state working to undermine Trump.

Over half the country believe fraud was involved in the election.
13% of Democrats.
79% of Republicans
40% of Independents.

But polls are just polls.

And you are wrong over half of the country is beyond disgusted with government and do not trust government with elections.

1 Like

Sounds like “Toasted Cheese” twin brother! :rofl: :rofl:

A little melodramatic huh….:roll_eyes:

About as legit as the NJ election for Governor with the voting machines in a " warehouse" because of " poll worker error" and suddenly 12 k votes " found" . Real Integrity!!!

1 Like

I will take 1 Donald J. Trump over 1k Bidets and 200k Mouth and Legs wide open Harris.

It amazes me that people get so attached to trying to reason with rock heads, when all is said and done, ignoring them and allowing them to pillage the USA any further, is absurd.

We are all supposed to forget everything as if it didn’t happen. Does anyone expect us to just forget this INCOMPETENT, HELLISH Trainwreck of an Admin???

2 Likes