Now that Trump is gone, After 4 years of hell, they cry for let's all be friends and get along begins

I said earlier, you can’t write shit this funny. Still violent ass hats and where’s the media? Is this sedition? Is this not worthy of being called terrorism? Idiots.

4 Likes

I know! I am just laughing at the irony of it all!

Warning:

Here comes another idiot Chimp!

2 Likes

loulouboy why beat a dead dog…everyones in worst financial condition after 4 years of trumputin
disaster oh of coarse the rich and the big corps. are rolling in $$$$…

your shit party wants to kill millions by refusing to do anything to help the population with the virus…
you dumb fuk that is going to lose you 10’s of millions from your red neck party…

YOU’RE A GAGGLE OF LOSERS WITH YOUR HEAD TRUMPUTIN THE MASSIVE LOSER!!!

Screenshot_4

Screenshot_5

1 Like

I love Navarro!

Navarro: If Trump Impeachment Moves Forward, Biden Can ‘Forget About Unity’

2 Likes

Unity is just a nice word Joe said that he can now say, I tried.

I posted another topic on the unity thing!

“Trumps Potential Legacy 50+ Million Enemies of the state.”

You should read it, it brings up some very interesting points.

Been reading it.

Intersting article.

And the witch pelosi is fanning the flames already !

1 Like

The divide is deeper and larger than ever before. No way we ever recover until the Antichrist comes…then it’s too late.

trumputin was the antichrist that’s why he needs to go down where he belongs one way or another

Trump was not a maker of deals or showed any ability to bring different sides together. His discourse fractured further an already fractured system.

Look at how so many Republicans followed his example of giving stupid nicknames to those who disagreed with them and name calling on Twitter.

And at times the Dems wete just as bad but the one big difference is that them and even other Republicams were not President.

Any Presidents words have power and consequences.

Maybe its time to try and hit the reset button and move forward.

Partisanship will always exist but we cannot continue go allow it to paralyze the nation.

1 Like

Good luck with that. Fuck your bullshit unity and healing. You reap what you sow. Enjoy your 4 years.

1 Like

The PUSSYFIED Mayors,DAs, Governors and Attorney Generals are to blame for the continuing violence from BLMarxists and ANTIFA by not allowing the police to do what is necessary when this occurs. If they need to use water cannons and bring in the Natioal Guard, do it instead of sitting on your ASS doing nothing and being afraid of racism charges.
If a few knots are put in rheir heads , so what!!! They don’t care whst they do to anyone else.

Good luck with that. Fuck your bullshit unity and healing. You reap what you sow. Enjoy your 4 years.
[/quote]

Thankyou

:clap:

:clap:

The Orange Man
Fatty
Fat Ass
retrumpliCONS
trumputin
THE CON MAN MURDERER…
LYING RUSSIAN AGENT

You man like this kind of names?

Hit the reset button and mov forward. Why didn’t;t you suggest that to your left friends a year ago? 2, 3, 4 years ago?

But now you want everyone to play nice because your man is president today.

Here’s the bottom lie. The democrats chose to ignore the allegations of fraud instead of investigating and correcting the counts if necessary. That would have shown the integrity of the party in doing what’s right. Instead they chose to ignore and lie and wait the clock out. So now Biden saves under a cloud of fraud. Now over half the country including a large number of democrats believe thee was fraud involved and have zero faith in this government and trust in our elections.

How do you get over that and heal the country? Joe has his agenda for his supporters and the hell with the rest of the country. That’s called unity???

3 Likes

Tbf it was trump who started all the name calling. It was like his thing to come up with clever, derogatory nicknames

He did, I agree. So… what about the in your face fraud that everyone knows happened, even the Left that “won”? No one thinks this election was on the up and up… not even the Dems… no matter how much they say otherwise.

2 Likes

This fking c*nt needs her head splattered. Fking asshats should do us all a favor and waste this bag of prunes!

2 Likes

Oh please! Another partisan hack coming here singing the lefts moral high ground! Take another hit on your bong! Choco!

1 Like