Not An 'Administration' But A Regime

yep… sounds like the Left to me.

1 Like

You’re just now beginning to think that? :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think antifa were at the capitol, but that’s beside the point. They are a fringe group that the right likes to equate with the democratic party.

On the other hand, the trumptards at the capital were there with the blessing of their potical leaders who knew what was going to happen and actually riled them up to do it!

You don’t think it was ANTIFA, but you know it was Trumptards??? Okay Libtard.

1 Like

No. Of course, it was the Maga maniacs. There are plenty of videos out there to prove it.
I said I don’t THINK antifa was there, because there is no way for me to PROVE that someone from antifa wasn’t in the group.
Two very different things

Hegelian Dialectic is The Central issue as to why we have the indoctrination of today’s left. They simply can not see nor are aware that they been brainwashed.

1 Like

Proof positive that you watch and believe what legacy media tells you! Your thoughts and beliefs are not your own! Thanks for proving once again that you are another useful partisan sheep living in the farm!

Oh and spare us that routine bit about you not voting for either party in order to pretend that you are objective because we know that is a lie and overused excuse!

2 Likes

This is a little too ironic…

No not really. I go by facts, not contrived narratives that you sheep lap up. Nice try at levity but let’s face it, when one has to resort to being obtuse you really only reveal who you’ve been all along!

2 Likes

What happens when you want to be left alone and have as little government intervention as possible…well boys and girls, that is called a radical conservative. Sign me up for that please…

2 Likes

Accountability and principles from a retrumpliCON…YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME
trumputin is the biggest con man crook ever to be in any presidency of any country ever…
you poor deluded fool…go to russia you’ll be with donnie daily…

hahaha Biden actually goes to church …trumputin just holds a bible upside down and runs around with it he never seen the inside of a church…trump is the anti-christ…

Ya your facts are a bunch of deluded rants of a silly non factual twisted lap dog…
sucking on the tit of trumputin the con man murderer…

Right. Just like John Kerry is an Irish Catholic.

Wait. Isn’t his real name Kohn?

1 Like

One could say that yes……

Well yeah, I’ve always advocated for a third party….

Monte'sBrain
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:+1:

1 Like

Well you certainly nailed Geronimo with that……:wink:

Well you certainly nailed Geronimo with that……:wink:

Monte the racist, who would have thought? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well that’s silly, Biden is a practicing catholic while Trump was as anathema from god and religion as the Lakota Souix were from any ability to assimilate into the new American culture at the time……:thinking: