No proof for Darwinian evolution

OK. At least Darwin didn’t coined the term.
“Survival of the fittest species” certainly works in nature.
That’s why many species have become extinct.

Natural selection works:
one species vs other animal species
as well as
one individual vs other animals (of the same species)

BTW, do you see this thread on the PB menu?

The thread was erroneously moved to Conspiracy. I guess I would have to agree evolution is after-all a conspiracy.
If we were to remove all warning labels, humankind would naturally select themselves to the survival of the fittest. :wink:

There is a confusion about “survival of the fittest.”

Are they talking about
A. humans over other animals or
B. certain race over other races?

When it comes to humans, the Darwinian theory may not apply nicely, because humans do take care of the sick and weak.

Trying to talk sense into idiots is a hard thing to do. You need to understand that people make up their own little “Lala Land” that makes them feel good, as facing the truth is too harsh. I made a comment on Quora that was the truth, there were two other comments on the same subject that were not the truth, Quora took my subject off their site and left the two untruth ones on. So what else is new? It is the way of the world. The rarest thing on this planet is the truth and the most abundant thing is lies. As I have said before: those who tell lies in this world get rich, and those who tell the truth get killed. Do we have one common ancestor? The answer is yes, and his name was Adam, but not everyone on this planet that is called human are human. Did evolution happen? Yes it did, but here is the shocker: THE BIBLE SUPPORTS EVOLUTION! Bet you didn’t know that, and here is the proof: God said to Noah after the flood “Multiply and replenish the earth”. Why did God use the word replenish? God used the word replenish because everyone else had died in the flood, but it just so happens that God used exactly the same words to Adam and Eve: “Multiply and replenish the earth”.
So who were Adam and Eve replacing? The answer is the apemen and probably the cavemen. Evolution happened, but it was invented and used by God! Want more proof? I believe it is written in the Bible that God keeps that which works and does away with that that doesn’t work. What?! What did that say? Is the Bible saying that God makes things that do not work! ! ! ! ? Yes, my friends that is exactly what the Bible is saying, it’s called evolution. God experimented with life for millions of years, then created man in his own image, but man was not yet perfected, but later he was perfected and his name was Jesus Christ. And now that God knows how to make the perfect man all men will be made like Jesus, that is what the Bible says.

I’m sure evolution happens.
But evolution shouldn’t mean humans evolving from amoeba in the primordial soup billions of years ago.

That’s what Darwinian evolutionists imply. Fat chance.

Original life was created by God somewhere, I’m sure, but the Bible doesn’t even say Yahweh created things.

Hard core proof, proof that EVERYBODY would acknowledge concerning the origins of matter/life, no, NOBODY has that. There’s only theories, and some make more sense than others.

First evolution hypothesis requires millions of years which is longer than six days.
God told Adam to “…be fruitful and fill the Earth.” Genesis 1:28 The Hebrew word ū-mil-’ū is translated “fill” not replenish.

That’s correct. Neither you nor me were there to observe the evolution, so-called.

But the claim that a guy with a white beard created everything in six days as well as the claim that humans evolved from stinking amoeba sound fishy.

But, at least Creation fits with known scientific laws and observations. Big Bang/Evolution does not.

But the true believer will cling to the death.

There are plenty of cases of Evolution scientists and believers understanding the flaws in that thesis and accepting either Intelligent Design or Creation model for the universe based on scientific evidence.

Well that’s interesting. Pre tech times I could see the advantage, I suppose…:thinking:

Did you know that aborigines have the highest per capital photographic memory but they have a average IQ of 65
[/quote]

Jimsouth - - - The photographic memory could have evolved from remembering land marks. The low IQ points to aborigines that were Democrats.

1 Like

YEP, that’s what I was thinking, which would be indispensable in more primitive times.

1 Like

Maybe ALL humans had a photographic memory a few thousand years ago. Some isolated groups retained the genetic trait to retain memory, most seem to have lost that ability. That is, IMO a more logical explanation.

People’s who’s ancestors are from barren landscapes I’m more likely to have a photographic memory Arabs are more likely to have photographic memory than other groups as well

It’s not so much the memory per se, but something we call ESP, including telepathy.
Before the days of telegraph and telephone, aborigines living in the outback knew what was happening in Melbourne.

Rupert Sheldrake mentions this ability in his “Science Delusion”
which is also one of the themes of his banned TED talk.

The King James Bible is not written in Hebrew, it is written in English. Jesus said there are some of you standing here today who will not taste of death until you see me coming in my glory, and Bible explains what coming in my glory means, it means the so-called second coming of Christ. Just what were these people suppose to be doing living all this time, well this is what I think, I think they were to write the Bible. And when they say replenish, they mean replenish. It makes sense that Adam and Eve would be replacing the apemen. Sure, evolution happen, and it took millions of years for God to reach the point that he could create man in his own image, and this new creation took six days. Believe what you want

King James wasn’t alive when the Scriptures were written

KJV was centuries later…