No Jail No Probation for Hunter Biden: UPDATE

When in Rome do as I say not what I do!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

" Republican House speaker Kevin McCarthy went on Fox News this morning to reiterate his willingness to impeach attorney general Merrick Garland if allegations of political influence in the Hunter Biden prosecution are proven. "
The loony left has total control and has weaponized the press , FBI , DOJ and the Justice Department too. They are weaponizing race, gender and woman’s health and sports . They even weaponize Mickey Mouse , BUD light , spending , taxes and monthly celebrations .

GOP is like a limp dick today !

1 Like

It’s how they win elections.

1 Like

Its why they call it the “Uniparty” they all belong to the same social country club.

1 Like

Yep, different sides of the same coin.

3 Likes

When Lindsey Graham is publicly defending Biden and calling him a friend then you know “different sides of the same coin” is true.

3 Likes

Lindsey has always been a gay snake !

1 Like

2 Likes

A snake eater too!

I was involved with the republican circles in South Carolina and know the players there very well. Graham, Tim Scott and Trey Gowdy (All hat and no cattle Gowdy) among other people are a little too friendly in their boy circles. Its a well know secret in Charleston.

1 Like

4 Likes

This from Miranda Devine

https://twitter.com/mirandadevine/status/1674214678191325185?s=20

Shapley’s colleague, IRS whistleblower 2, the lead case agent, itemized the money precisely in his testimony: <<Total global transfers for Hunter and his associates for the period 2014 through 2019, from Ukraine, Romania, and China was $17.3 million… $8.3 million is what Hunter would have received of that.>> https://waysandmeans.house.gov/wp-content/upl

This story isn’t going away. The question is where it goes with all the corruption in the alphabet agencies that seems to insulate itself from justice ever being served.

This was telling on so many levels. Kirby is a lying sac of shit, but just deciding to leave and electing not answer a basic question is an admission of guilt not anything else.

Here we are again! Hunter Biden’s sweetheart deal just went up in smoke!

The Judge in the case who leftists are calling a Trump appointee was simply doing her job by asking one simple question: “What did the parties involved agree to?” That is when prosecutors of the DOJ went radio silent. You know things are getting worse when such sweetheart plea agreements which by design was to give immunity to future prosecutions goes up in smoke like a cheap whore in a crack house! Things are getting much more interesting and I’d expect a false flag operation soon.

1 Like

So they were trying to give Hunter a pardon without giving him a pardon? That is how I interpreted this original plea agreement.

1 Like

There was a break down of this earlier and that sounds about right.

1 Like

Rep. Ted Cruz on Hunter Biden new plea deal: “I think they had a deal, this was a sweet heart deal. This was designed to give Hunter Biden a slap on the wrist, to let him get away from the zero jail time. And it’s most important function was to cover up for the Big GUY, to cover up for Joe Biden. I’m glad it blew up.”

“This deal stunk from day one and it’s about covering up Hunter and more importantly covering Joe Biden’s involvement in the corruption.”

Great meme!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fed prosecutor breaks it all down on what happened in Fed court with the Biden plea deal going south.

Based on conversations with people who were in the courtroom today, and my experience as a former federal prosecutor, I think I know the full story of what happened with the Hunter Biden plea agreement blow-up this morning.

Bear with me, because this is a little complicated:

Typically, if the Government is offering to a defendant that it will either drop charges or decline to bring new charges in return for the defendant’s guilty plea, the plea is structured under Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11(c)(1)(A). An agreement not to prosecute Hunter for FARA violations or other crimes in return for his pleading guilty to the tax misdemeanors, for example, would usually be a (c)(1)(A) plea. This is open, transparent, subject to judicial approval, etc.

In Hunter’s case, according to what folks in the courtroom have told me, Hunter’s plea was structured under Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11(c)(1)(B), which is usually just a plea in return for a joint sentencing recommendation only, and contained no information on its face about other potential charges, and contained no clear agreement by DOJ to forego prosecution of other charges.

Instead, DOJ and Hunter’s lawyers effectively hid that part of the agreement in what was publicly described as a pretrial diversion agreement relating to a § 922(g)(3) gun charge against Hunter for being a drug user in possession of a firearm.

That pretrial diversion agreement as written was actually MUCH broader than just the gun charge. If Hunter were to complete probation, the pretrial diversion agreement prevented DOJ from ever bringing charges against Hunter for any crimes relating to the offense conduct discussed in the plea agreement, which was purposely written to include his foreign influence peddling operations in China and elsewhere.

So they put the facts in the plea agreement, but put their non-prosecution agreement in the pretrial diversion agreement, effectively hiding the full scope of what DOJ was offering and Hunter was obtaining through these proceedings. Hunter’s upside from this deal was vast immunity from further prosecution if he finished a couple years of probation, and the public wouldn’t be any the wiser because none of this was clearly stated on the face of the plea agreement, as would normally be the case.

Judge Noreika smelled a rat. She understood that the lawyers were trying to paint her into a corner and hide the ball. Instead, she backed DOJ and Hunter’s lawyers into a corner by pulling all the details out into the open and then indicating that she wasn’t going to approve a deal as broad as what she had discovered.

DOJ, attempting to save face and save its case, then stated on the record that the investigation into Hunter was ongoing and that Hunter remained susceptible to prosecution under FARA. Hunter’s lawyers exploded. They clearly believed that FARA was covered under the deal, because as written, the pretrial diversion agreement language was broad enough to cover it. They blew up the deal, Hunter pled not guilty, and that’s the current state of play.

And so here we are. Hunter’s lawyers and DOJ are going to go off and try to pull together a new set of agreements, likely narrower, to satisfy Judge Noreika. Fortunately, I doubt if FARA or any charges related to Hunter’s foreign influence peddling will be included, which leaves open the possibility of further investigations leading to further prosecutions.

I thought these gun control freaks were going to slap down violators. I would love to see all the black male convicted of gun charges protesting this bullshit . True white privilege !!!

Black offenders also generally received longer average sentences for firearms offenses carrying a mandatory minimum penalty than any other racial group. In fiscal year 2016, Black offenders convicted under section 924 (c) received an average sentence of 165 months ,

1 Like