No discussion necessary

That girl has dead eyes and very large milkers.

The dead eye look is typical. It just means that they are about as dumb as a box of rocks and a blast in the sack.

1 Like

She is DEFINITELY marriage material.Breast feed me HONEY!!!

2 Likes

Yea… wait 20 years and tell me that again. :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah - it’s fun when they are young and hot. Add 20 - 30 years and watch out.

3 Likes

That is your problem! You and people like you listen to NPR and are the real threat to western society. I wonder how many like you are brainwashed by that garbage? Its my opinion that people like you need to be killed and exterminated as there simply no excuse for your weak mined and limp wrist points of views. I think if you were talking that shit in person to me I would throat punch you immediately! Society needs less F a g s not more of them and people like you need to be lined up against a wall and shot!

1 Like

Marriage material……:roll_eyes:
Aren’t you married beadencup….:thinking:

How’s the pool? Got any Modelo’s for me?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought cancer got you big man.

Congrats on making it through just to deal with COVID. In the spirit of this thread, have some bouncing tits:

1 Like

Sure, they are not there.

Such a generalization.
The biggest complication is that most victims of sexual violence choose not to report it.

There are many possible reasons for this decision: embarrassment, victim shaming, fear of reprisal from the rapist, even fear of how the victim’s own family will react.

Also, many countries’ laws against sexual assault are insufficient, inconsistent, or not regularly enforced. This can leave the victim convinced that getting law enforcement involved will do no good, and in some cases could actually make things worse instead of better.

Whatever the reason for a victim’s silence, the effect is that rape goes grossly underreported in many countries.

It is estimated that approximately 35% of women worldwide have experienced sexual harassment in their lifetime. However, in most countries with data available on rape (including the U.S.), fewer than 40% of those women seek help—and fewer than 10% seek assistance from law enforcement.

As a result, most rapists escape punishment. In the U.S., for instance, it is estimated that only 9% of rapists are prosecuted, and only 3% spend time in prison. 97% of rapists walk free.

Existent in America from its founding. But be careful, women will be blamed for that too….

99% of daily violence against woman happen in Democrat run cities by femanzis

1 Like

None of you incel chuds will ever have sex.

Sir Monte and I use Sir like its used with Charles Barkley, that was a little humor DOUCHEBAG.

1 Like

What is the rate of " absentee fathers " in the black community. Probably hiding to avoid paying support but no problem in spreading their seed producing football and basketball players.

1 Like

These women take care of their bodies (the money maker). Maybe not much for good conversation, but alot better than DYKE Here to be Queer and alot more " camera friendly".

1 Like