NJ State Police to launch Nazi-style door-to-door gun magazine confiscation campaign!

Perhaps they should turn in their Rifle Shooter magazines instead.

I did not want to jump into this post; but I cannot locate the menu for starting a new topic. Something seems to be missing. ANYONE??? I see a + sign on the top right of my screen, but when I start a topic, it will not post.

Try closing the window and re-entering Political Bullpen. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your computer.

I have had similar problems and resolved them this way.

Will do. Hey, it ain’t a perfect world.

Good for NJ residents!

Screenshot_11

1 Like

I wonder how many pages/articles constitutes a high capacity magazine. :slight_smile:

We will soon have the same name non-compliance with bump stocks. The Executive Order rescinding and revising the ATF letter that ruled that bump stocks do not fall under the definition of Class III weapons is not legal. Furthermore, the “destroy them or turn them in without compensation” order violates the Fifth Amendment.

Even today we are still operating under Globalist/Nazi/Obama style logic.

bq-5c2797fa6dbd6

Any picture of a high cap mag would do.

Screenshot_5

1 Like

Screenshot_9

1 Like

If you wait till you need one, you probably won’t have the opportunity to get one.

1 Like

True! One thing is for sure and has been proven correct, that anytime the left telegraphs their intentions on their gun grabbing agenda, it is good for the gun industry as sales usually increase as a result! Free advertising is an unintended consequence!

There is nothing better for the gun industry than the anti gun left in this country. The more they push for bans the more it drives sales.

If the gun industry had a “Lifetime Achievement Award” Obama would by far be the biggest winner.