NJ State Police to launch Nazi-style door-to-door gun magazine confiscation campaign!

Dude… never had one. Black coffee from my one cup no-name coffee maker for me. You be barkin up the wrong tree.

Yeah like I would know! (Sarcasm) Didn’t you know you can make any shit up on the internet? Judging from your response point is lost on you…obviously!

It’s true! Especially NYPD and in other big liberal cities where they march to the orders of Marxist assholes like Emanuel and DeBlasio the exception is the small rural towns and possibly sheriffs covering counties where the locals know them personally!

Remember the Trentadue case, where they tried to pin the bombing on an innocent man, then when they (FBI) knew they fucked up, they covered it up by blotching the autopsy report and everything in between? Totally a miscarriage of justice! His Brother is still in court fighting to get justice in that one to this very day! How about Terry Levoy Fiinicum?

You would get more traction among normal people concerned about 2nd amendment freedoms if you did not equate “cannot rule out” to “is planning to”.

In the midst of the DC leaks revelations, showing how much global influence coupled with global damage, billionaire George Soros and his NGOs have inflicted on the planet, it is a disheartening to know that Soros’s son is now emerging from the shadows, poised to carry on his father’s global destabilisation legacy.

Like his father, Alex Soros is a progressive liberal who believes it is his duty to destroy nation states, do away with traditional family values, and expunge Christianity from the face of the earth.

The young Soros is already off to a good start, whining and dining with all the right people who will help him carry on the “good” work of his father. Work that we can all familiarise ourselves with thanks to DC Leaks.

1 Like

They don’t even do that any more. I was astonished when they belatedly offered support for Ann Coulter in her dispute with UC Berkeley. It was half-hearted, they’re mostly in hiding as the paramilitary thugs of the DNC intimidate conservative speakers now.

Screenshot_1

1 Like

Semantic sludge and reality are two different constructs! Your opinions are no less valid than anyone else here, nothing special!

Buy and learn to use a dictionary, they are two entirely different statements with entirely different meaning.

Nowhere in the article did the NJSP spokesperson say they were going to start conducting such raids.

When you intentionally overinflate the rhetoric instead of accurately repeating or reflecting it all you accomplish is to convince decent folks you cannot be trusted to speak the truth.

Reporter to Trump: “”Are you going to use nuclear weapons?””

Trump: “I cannot rule it out.”

Reporter to camera: “Trump plans to use nuclear weapons.”

Get the point?

1 Like

Screenshot_5

1 Like

Actually, they can take them home but as soon as they walk in their own front door they are carrying an illegal weapon.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

1 Like

Like a …

1 Like

e170f08792a03ae2caf143e776394fb3

https://www.activistpost.com/2018/12/over-one-million-gun-owners-refuse-to-obey-ban-no-one-turning-in-magazines.html

59d4e191674c6

3 Likes

Well, the source is Mike Adams of Natural News.

Yep, I pointed that out. Hard to find a worse “Source”.

Correct. Adams is an Alex Jones clone.

Screenshot_4

Well you know what they say about opinions right?

I know Mike Adams personally and he is no Alex Jones! You might actually do some research on the guy before making such ignorant comments like your Friend TWR does! The source was a quote credited to Breitbart if you actually went to the website source!

Aside from that, there is a lot of useful information about taking better care of yourself, that is if you aren’t one of these disgusting fat bodies who could careless about being healthy then you actually might learn something useful instead of being one these close minded farts!