Nitwit Chuckie TODD thinks President Trump has BLOOD ON HIS HANDS!

Iagree, maybe the polls will have drive up windows on election dayfor " voters convenience " .
You’re right , plenty of dumbbells exist to reelect Sleazy Schumer, Mad Max, Nimcompoop Nancy amd others.Don’t forget about the dead rising from the grave to vote.

1 Like

Just another source of voter fraud . I predict illegals and the dead will decide the election . The homo media fails to report crimes by the demonRATS , just seen sword swallowing Don Lemon on a homo rant about his hatred of our President , are there ANY straight jerkoffs on CNN ? The media spend all of their time during gov HOMO’s brief ( actually a re-play of our presdents brief two day removed) trying to get gov.HOMO to '“ENGAGE” our President and to call him out . They want him to run against our President because they know slow joe Zzzzzzzzzz will get exposed . I have concluded we NO longer have a media , just a pack of clowns with hate in their agenda 24/7 .

1 Like

Another homo with TDS !! This is what we get when Affirmative Action conflicts with knowledge and experience , a babbling moron of color . :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: .

1 Like

But gov. HOMO NY and De blahio DO !! In late Feb. they told New Yorkers to use the subways , go to ALL the festivities , visit China town attend the Lunar New York celebration don’t be racist . NY spent over $500 million caring for ILLEGALS but refused to spend a dime on ventilators in 2015-2016 as RECOMMEND . So now the media and liberal turds look to blame president Trump ? They were warned and wanted to party and act like there was NOTHING to worry about . And these dumb morons think NY has leadership , PLEASE !!!

https://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/chinese-lunar-new-year-1.41650522

Gov HOMO of NY assume we all forgot he allocated $30,000,000 to provide college tuition for ILLEGALS . How many ventilators could they have purchased with 50 MILLION ? And what about the OTHER $55,000,000 on solar endeavors that is a dud ?
Now in this economic hardship gov HOMO ADDED 9.6% surcharge to every hospital bill , penalizing the sick adds over 5 BILLION to waste on more illegals and liberal nonsense . Is this the leadership those morons want to draft HOMO for ??

todd is one of many reasons I stopped watching nbc,…the scum there goes all the way to the top.

2 Likes

Todd is just playing to his audience of leftist losers. That network is 101% over the cliff.

2 Likes

Losers and turds love each others company . There isn’t a more bias “reporter” and he has zero credibility . He was fired during the debates can you imagine . :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Why didn’t anyone fault Dr. Fauci he is the EXPERT and now the "sexist man alive " according to the liberals . He told the WORLD the virus was nothing , more like a cold or mild flu . He also said go to the Superbowl carry on as usual . If the World Health Organization and the top in their field were saying it can NOT be passed from human to human as late as February 21 , WHY is it the President’s fault NOW ?
He stopped Chinese from entering our Country early January and was label a racist by the entire media and all the demonrats !
Why hasn’t gov. HOMO of NY blamed Obama for placing all the TAXES on medical equipment ? The 9.6% SURCHARGE on hospital bills to the tune of 5 BILLION . NY spent tens of millions on “I love NY” signs that were illegal and had to be removed at a COST ! 50 MILLION solar bs . How much is NY’s stand on ILLEGALS costing taxpayers ? They wasted money on light bulb factory 90 million . BUT not a dime on VENTILATORS . That’s the President’s fault I guess . :roll_eyes:
TODD is a moron who has a horrible case of TDS and can’t get his thumb out of his ass .

1 Like

98% of the scum comes from the liberal dogs , CNN and A$$osta flood the President briefings to ask degrading questions . Why didn’t YOU …. , Are YOU sorry YOU waited too long to do something ? YOU said this would be over by late March were YOU WRONG ? How many do you want to die ? Why don’t YOU let the EXPERTS talk more ? Why are YOU not helping gov HOMO of NY ? Why are YOU taking control of the ventilators and not giving NY the 40,000 they NEED ?

Chuck Todd is to NBC as Jim Acousta is to CNN.

Nothing but hot air coming out of both their asses.

1 Like

But, seriously, you can’t deny that The Grifty/Jarvanka Disaster Response Team is kinda inept…

A$$osta doing what he does best , moron !

The World Health Organization DOES !!! LIE after deadly LIE ! Yet the USA provides 22% of ALL their funds WHY ???

Dr. Tedros deceived the world. At one point, he even praised China’s ‘transparency’ during its coronavirus response efforts despite a mountain of evidence showing the regime concealed the severity of the outbreak.

I wonder when he was over in China, if he even sanitized after getting a few BJ’s from those Asian girls? Probably not.

“I’ll fix the numbers if you let me have fun with your girls.”

“Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China,” the organization had said.
An utter blatant LIE !! The WHO has sided with China and Russia on so many outright LIES , we should have nothing to do with them and treat them as enemies of the USA .

I thought you loved Pootie Poot…

Your Marmalade Shart Cannon has a serious crush in that dwarf…

Far too much nonsense on your part , stick to the OP !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

strong text

"The WHO has sided with China and Russia on so many outright LIES "

Why do you people do this?

Well deception is in their nature . And tokens never hurt the corrupt .