Nike,Amazon,Apple, Abercrombie among those using Uyghur Muslims forced labor in China

New Delhi: The Chinese government is forcing thousands of its Uyghur Muslim citizens to work as “forced labour” in hundreds of factories across Chinese cities, according to a report published by an Australian think tank in March this year.

how can you provide a link when the site " blocks" you from doing so oh well.

With link allows NO POST NO LINK allows post imagine that.

1 Like

https://guardingindia.com/china/uygur-muslims-just-forced-labour-in-china-with-no-rights/

1 Like

Why do you hide your profile?

Uyghurs are an interesting nationality. Their language is Turkic, but their “race” is a mixed bag of Caucasian and Mongoloid.
Ancient mummies (thousands of years old) have been discovered in Xinjiang (Sinkiang) who were white skinned and red/blond haired. No doubt western parts of China were inhabited by such people.
A number of city states existed on the shores of the Lake Lob Nor which completely dried up in the 20th century, but in the past, it was a huge lake in the Tarim Basin.
The inhabitants spoke languages akin to Iranian/Afghan languages, but the Turkic languages became dominant in the region only after the Mongol Empire went under.

1 Like

I’ll believe the CCP narrative before all the (unproven?) than the West’s dissembling/propaganda - especially where the Uyghurs are concerned. Where the fuck are all these concentration camps? Where are the satellite pictures of them? - I heard on the BBC last night there are about 14 million (sic) of them: at that rate, in another decade they’ll be outnumbering the Chinese themselves? lol I mean, Muslims are infamous for their fast-breeder propensities. lol

“Uighur separatists interpret the mummies as evidence that the first peoples to settle the area came from west and not the east, supporting their historical and political claims to the region. Some scholars have called for genetic testing as a means of providing a richer understanding of the regions’ early inhabitants.”

Well, the Uyghurs are not exactly “Westerners” but some of their ancestors may have been.

https://yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/when-millennia-old-mummies-threaten-national-identity

The site generally blocks link spammers.

I screwed that one up good and proper didn’t I? [quote=“cerberus, post:6, topic:8841, full:true”]
I’ll believe the CCP narrative before all the (unproven?) than the West’s dissembling/propaganda - especially where the Uyghurs are concerned. Where the fuck are all these concentration camps? Where are the satellite pictures of them? - I heard on the BBC last night there are about 14 million (sic) of them: at that rate, in another decade they’ll be outnumbering the Chinese themselves? lol I mean, Muslims are famous for their fast-breeder propensities. lol
[/quote]

When I wrote ‘there are about 14 million of them’, I meant 14 million Uyghurs, not 14 million concentration camps. :roll_eyes:

But seeing as the faux pas went unnoticed just goes to prove nobody read the post anyway - I don’t know why I bother. In all the years I’ve been a member of news forums I’ve never known one like this.

What the hell’s the point of that - it’s not even a video and has no context even as a pic? I’ve had it with this weird .site. The only one who communicates with me is @Magog, and I’m not even sure if he’s still around. Anyway I’m not gonna waste any more of my time, so nice knowing you Goggsy (if you are still around) and I’m outta here.

Yes, Magog is still around, if you take a look at other threads.
The picture of the Bushman (I think) is meant for your BBC.

Ditto C but don’t give up - its not difficult to id the shills - just ignore them

How else can Nike pay dumb jocks tens of millions to play with a ball ?