NEWS WARS. Where do we stand!

“Before millions where slaughtered in Russia, they took opposition News away” jitss

What’s the point of watching Fox News. They don’t talk about trump, MSNBC talks more about what happen to tucker then Fox, and it’s trump 24/7

What is Fox News? You can’t talk about anything that concerns real Americans with out getting fired.

The big guys need to put Their egos aside and create a powerful news organization on national TV.

We need Bill O’Reilly back. We need Tucker Carlson five days a week. We’d like to hear Glenn Beck we’d like to have Dan Bongino.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

How is this now …not impeachable?

1 Like

Hannity is getting destroyed by no one watching fox at 8pm

https://dailycaller.com/2023/04/27/cnn-john-king-dana-bash-inside-politics/

Who is everybody’s favorite independent journalist? I’d like to add to my watch list

Possible replacements for Tucker Carlson.

Will Cain
Pete Hegseth
Greg Kelly.

Add your predictions

No prediction, but I’m a Greg Kelly fan. I can’t see him leaving NewsMax, though.

I like greg kelly also. But fox could out pay news max.

What I find weird about this immigration invasion, is the media only talks about smuggling, and sexual exploitation, drugs. But what about cultural issues. These ppl are not and will never assimilate to western culture. Where does are country go? We are killing our selves. Sad

How it’s done

They want us to assimulate into their culture and celebrate Cinco de Mayo.

1 Like

Media WARS… this makes me so happy

Yup

!

Anybody ever watch the Sean ■■■■■■ show on News Max? I’d watch it until they did the time switch with greta don’t call me a commie.

It was pretty good, but it was dropped last month

Where is the media reporting on the border?

Tucker is teaming up with Elon! This is awesome!

Awesome is a understatement!

I would have brought up the tens of thousands of woman raped on our border Under joe Biden. And the sex trafficking

1 Like