New Virginia Democrats to remove Confederate Statues

This is what happens when an intentional demographic shift turns a once conservative state from red to blue. Now that the leftists have used their immigrant invasion to take control of Virginia, they are going to do whatever they can to remove and destroy the proud history of the commonwealth. This is why civic nationalism fails every single time.

5 Likes

Didn’t the courts already rule that they can’t do this?

1 Like

You’re assuming we live in a real country with rule of law, rather than a shitlib anarcho-tyranny. These ■■■■■■■ are going to do whatever they want. After all, who’s going to stop them?

2 Likes

Right - until they face consequences for breaking the rules they will just continue doing whatever.

More endless losing. This is very sad for anyone who cares about American and especially Southern history.

“Conservatives” will never learn. They will stand by and allow the most retarded and insane liberal outrage culture to go unchecked, just so long as they can hold onto their cash and easy living.

That really is the bottom line with these people, muh money.

I witnessed a prime example this morning. A good friend of mine, who is from a good family, raising good sons and runs a successful business, when I said that it’s a shame I can hardly buy anything around here without giving my money to indians or mexicans, replied, “I don’t care what color they are, as long as they’re working.” smh

I hear this from other young, successful men, too. They think brown immigrants are cheap labor, good for the economy, etc. Muh money

That is essentially what republicans are now. Some weird mix of capitalist libertarian who don’t like the liberal agenda but won’t speak against it because they might lose a dollar.

2 Likes

Sand to say, but that’s a pretty accurate depiction. It’s why the America First movement is picking up steam.

Erasing history: why Islamic State is blowing up ancient artefacts

June 4, 2017
4.23 pm EDT

One of the many tragedies that have unfolded in the wake of the Islamic State (IS) is their smashing of statues and the destruction of ancient archaeological sites. Indeed, the rapid and terrifying advance of the IS has proved fatal for much invaluable heritage.

They toppled priceless statues at the Mosul Museum in northern Iraq. They used sledgehammers and power tools to deface giant winged-bull statues at Nineveh on the outskirts of Mosul. At Nimrud, IS detonated explosives, turning the site into a giant, brown, mushroom cloud. They used assault rifles and pickaxes to destroy invaluable carvings at Hatra; and at Palmyra in Syria they blew up the 2,000-year-old temples dedicated to the pagan gods Baal Shamin and Bel.

A damaged artefact at the Mosul museum, where Islamic State militants filmed themselves destroying priceless statues and sculptures in 2015. Thaier Al-Sudani /Reuters

It’s difficult to interpret the unprecedented scale of this heritage destruction. The global media and politicians have tended to frame these events as random casualties of wanton terror or as moments of unrestrained barbarism.

UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) Director General Irina Bokova, for instance, reacted to the destruction of Nimrud by arguing that such attacks were underpinned by “propaganda and hatred”. There is, she said, “absolutely no political or religious justification for the destruction of humanity’s cultural heritage”.

However, in an article published recently in the International Journal of Heritage Studies, we argue that the acts of heritage destruction undertaken by IS are much more than mere moments of propaganda devoid of political or religious justification.

We analysed two key IS media outlets: Dabiq, their glossy periodical online magazine, which is part manifesto, part call to arms, and part grisly newsletter; and the various slick propaganda films released by Al-Hayat.

We found that the heritage destruction wrought by IS was not only very deliberate and carefully staged, but underpinned by three specific and clearly articulated frameworks.

Continued at link.

This isn’t surprising is it?

The liberals are trying to censor any thought, speech, image or representation that doesn’t meet with their approval.

I get the connection - but a little commentary to keep things on topic would be much appreciated.

1 Like

The focus should be on the specific who and the why so that they might be prevented from continuing their campaign of historic destruction.

The Communists do this type of thing as well as the Islamists.

Who else?

I’m new here and am learning, so I will speak only when I can add to the discussion or help bring greater clarity to it.

By posting specific short passages and links, I hope to better inform the discussion or the ones who wish to speak with greater knowledge on the subject.

If you ask me questions I will tell you what I think is true.

Bless your heart. Liberals get a lot correct, but typically not enough to make them people to rely on for good interpretations of reality.

You are 100% spot on in noticing that too frequently Conservatives defer to those we shouldn’t.

And that is very perceptive for a Liberal, imho.

But, I see it as Conservatives not wanting to be overbearing and always being right, so we too often, just go along to get along. And we do this because we arent given the mainstream media warning that this fad or that new attitude is harmful to our civilization.

Or if the warning IS given, the rest of the society criticizes it and because we are uninformed of the dangers afoot, we allow things we shouldn’t.

Such as?

This…

These 45 Communist goals were entered into the Congressional Record in 1963.

They have all been accomplished.

Read more at THE 45 COMMUNIST GOALS AS READ INTO THE CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, 1963 - Watchwoman on the Wall

I’m not a liberal. I’m a reformed Trump voter and thanks to Trump I’m now a right wing accelerationist. Yang is the best bet to crash the economy and trigger a total collapse of society. He’s got my vote.

You also don’t need to spam the thread with 44 different bullet points that no one is going to read. Just drop a link.

1 Like

Thanks and roger wilco on posting only the link.
I will edit the post after I complete this one.

There was some kind of a Godwin law type of online political forum rule of thumb I saw a while ago which says that anyone online who posts like an enemy or a Liberal or Leftists or whatever, may be treated as though they are of that group.

If that simplistic rule were to be applied to you, it could be argued that by supporting Yang’s candidacy you are promoting the collapse of the American system of government and economy.

‘When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.’

Benjamin Franklin

More Political Correctness being tolerated by the inert conservatives to preserve history.

1 Like

The specific who and why are self evident.

That’s exactly what I’m promoting.

How much do you hate America?

Then please explain why we are still arguing about it.

I say that if we knew the specifics of who and why, the next step would be to stop it.

But without knowing the who and the why, we remain at an impasse.

Did you read the article?

I specifies who and it specifies why.

1 Like