New study finds America is LESS racist under POTUS Trump than it was under Obama

Oh so you believe that there isn’t any big money in play with regard to funding the migrant caravans?

You can jump to 3:19 below to see it in its original CBC newscast.

1 Like

This certainly doesn’t support your claim that the money that had been funding the SJW protests like Ferguson has been redirected.

If you’re going to make the claim be prepared to show the evidence that supports it.

Will you give it a rest. Everyone knows that big left wing causes are funding these migrant caravans. All that George Soros money got moved from Antifa and BLM to the caravans and immigration lawyers.

Based on the Star of David on that truck it looks like the ■■■■ are involved too.

3 Likes

And once again there is absolutely no evidence to support your claim that any money was diverted.

Soros has billions, his friends have even more, he doesn’t have to pick and choose and he funds leftwing activist groups of all kinds all over the world.

You have no idea who owns that truck, who paid for it, or whether or not there are any ■■■■ involved at all.

Soros funds over 200 different organizations in the US alone and more than a thousand throughout the world.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/03/organizations-funded-directly-by-george-soros-and-his-open-society-foundations/

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/list-of-organizations-funded-by-george-soros/

https://www.huntingfishing.com/index.php/organizations-funded-george-soros/

I’m not buying this so-called study.

I was a colorblind libertarian egalitarian who thought everyone would get along fine if we stopped acknowledging racial differences and just treated people based on their merit, but from reading Robert Putnam’s study on diversity and how it affects trust levels in society, how different groups in close proximity always leads to conflict, and seeing how human in-group preference works, I think the only peaceful solution is voluntary segregation… We’ve tried so hard at making a multi-cultural society, but people prefer people who are like them… We see it everywhere throughout history, in Nature and even in studies on newborn children, and there just really is no practical way to breed this out of us, and even if there was, would it even be moral (I don’t think so)??

Maybe if we try showing the shitlib Putnam’s material… He has several books out too… I think more than anything else, that’s what got me over the hump to finally rejecting egalitarianism and multi-culturalism…

You are literally an open borders Soros shill. Pure cancer.

1 Like

It will need to be enforced when it comes to us Whites.

All other races wish to live around us - ■■■■ to destroy our culture, heritage and history from within, non-Whites to parasite off of us and steal what we’ve created.

The only solution will be to seal ourselves off and guard what we have - without mercy or hesitation.

Yet another provable lie. I’m an immigration hard liner and always have been. What I’m not is a racist, or a far right bomb thrower that thinks the President should violate the law and orders of the court to accomplish it.

I’m the guy that suggested years ago hardening our borders and identifying the US groups funding these caravans, shut them down and prosecute their directors under the human trafficking statutes.

Peddle those lies to your Nazi buddies where no one will challenge them with facts.

I have no idea whose brilliant idea it was to choose now to flood America with “refugees”, Europe-style. But protection against this is literally what Trump’s voters turned out for two years ago.

In my opinion, there’s no limit on what Trump should do to guard the border. The microwave emitter thing, drones, live ammo, cruise missiles, whatever, Trump should have every option on the table.

Your opinion doesn’t really matter since it collides with our constitution and law.

Till the bombs start dropping he’s very limited in what responses he can use.

The use of deadly force against unarmed civilians would be a horrible war crime for which he would immediately be impeached, removed, and tried for.

More importantly such an order would split our military and damage the nation horribly since we are duty bound to refuse unlawful orders.

Carrying out such an unlawful order would make every man and woman in the chain of command right down to the trigger pullers war criminals and pariahs in the US and around the world.

We’d then lose whatever good will we have with the free world and UN and probably end up in one hell of a shooting war even with our own allies to put a stop to it.

Pretty insane suggestion.

Quite honestly the easiest and cheapest solution would be as they reach the border the military has them lined up single file, hands them one mre (preferably an outdated chicken ala king), a single squat bottle of water, then loads them onto the ramp of a C-5 galaxy until maximum capacity then flies them home. Just keep repeating it over and over.

Which again, they cannot do lawfully and would immediately be stopped by the courts.

You people seem entirely divorced from reality.

bq-5c92f7515b265

1 Like

As usual you folks don’t react well to facts.

Oy vey - you filthy goyim don’t react to facts very well. Every time I post this I get $0.02 shekels in my PayPal account.