New Plan Would Push Top Tax Rate to Almost 60 Percent In These 4 States If Congress’s new tax hikes come through, successful residents in high-tax states will be placed in a terrible position

Been saying that long enough. Historically you never liked my promotion of independents….

When your posts always contain but what about Trump it is not worth the time responding to your inane deflections.

Nope. You Woke goose steppers claim the rich don’t pay taxes.

Bottom line (and we know you do not have the education to understand these points)

1. EVERY TIME taxes were cut across the board, the economy SOARED, in terms of goods, new jobs, the value of a dollar and revenues to the Treasury. Tax cuts bring JOBS from overseas.

2. EVERY TIME taxes are raised, (even if just on the rich) they employ accountants to either shelter that income or send it overseas. They then cut costs in their domestic businesses, which means prices go up and employees are laid off. It happens EVERY TIME. Also, the deficits soar and the national debt grows.

3. THIS is why it is important to enforce election laws, so that illegal aliens and copy machines do not decide the outcome of elections and put NAZIS like Pelosi, AOC, Schumer and other goose stepping members of the Politburo of the welfare state.

Those achievers in those blue states brought this on themselves by electing those NAZIS to public office. Places like Florida (with a REAL economy based on sound economic practices) have balanced budgets WITHOUT state income taxes. Those blue states who cannot balance their budgets because of all the WELFARE they have promised well DESERVE this huge blow to their economy, if it passes.

I’m thinking that these goose stepping Democrats are so unorganized that they are going to piddle around until the 2022 elections and Kevin McCarthy takes the gavel and ends the nonsense. Those high tax high welfare states will owe him and the Republican Party a huge debt of gratitude for saving their miserable economies.

1 Like

Thing is, it was REAGAN whose polices ENDED inflation. (At least until the KKKlinton squad started with the huge spending again,.)

You DON’T prefer balanced budgets, not if you are a Democrat.

Oh, and the LAST time the federal budget was balanced was in 1969, during the Vietnam War and the NIXON ADMINISTRATION.
And Nixon was the most liberal Republican of all time.

It’s pointless for you to continue criticizing Biden for things you ignored during Trump and Bush administration’s……image

Roosevelt and Wilson were fighting world wars, if you give them a pass, Reagan’s the one that set the US on a debtor status course. After 39 presidents and 200 years, America was 900 billion in debt at the conclusion of the Carter administration. But only 8 short years later the US was 3 trillion in debt and it has soared since then… Yep, Obama did add the most in his 8 years, but Trump promised to pay off America’s debt and run balanced budgets because he was such a damn smart and savvy businessman….:roll_eyes:

Well he phucked that all up and the 19.8 trillion dollar debt that he blamed on Obama, and insisted was unsustainable, rose to 27 trillion during his short presidency…

So again, it’s not that the so called small government less spending conservatives really care about expanded government, deficit spending and debt, it only matters which party is responsible for it……

I told you, republicans pay business reparations, after Democrats put in place business killing regulations.

1 Like

I ignore nothing.

Clearly Trump and especially Bush had their failings yet Biden to you is perfect when the reality is he’s a dementia ridden fool who is destroying this once great nation.

1 Like

When did I say that….:thinking:

Comparing Trump to Bush is totally asinine. One of the things Trump did in his first successful campaign was criticize a lot of Bush policies.

Still, Trump’s policies gave America the greatest economy of all time. Nobody is criticizing Biden for that because his policies did the exact OPPOSITE, plunging America into the worst economy since the Obama disaster.

Trump’s policies secured the southern border. Nobody is criticizing for that because his policies did the exact OPPOSITE.

Trump brought peace to the middle east. Biden increased the conflict as well as gave MORE American military hardware to terrorists.

Trump and Biden are totally polar opposites, which is why Biden WILL be impeached and removed as soon as Kevin McCarthy gets Nazi Pelosi’s gavel. And in 2024, Trump WILL be reelected in a landslide for a THIRD time. And this time the national spotlight will be on those states that committed voter fraud.

Yep, y’all said the same thing about Clinton and Obama and yet America survives both of them and the stooge Trump……

There isn’t enough space to refute those lies, but they are ALL LIES.
Reagan’s tax cuts brought an additional TRILLION DOLLARS to the federal treasury by 1986. The SPENDING which increased deficits came mostly from ENTITLEMENTS, which make up 75 percent of the federal budget.
(Source: The Seven Fat Years, by Robert Bartley)

Obama’s disastrous ACA not only KILLED millions of innocent cancer patients and tripled the cost of heath care, it EXPLODED deficits.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnmauldin/2016/11/02/thanks-to-obamacare-government-debt-is-worse-than-you-think/?sh=42b6ae6415f9

https://nationalinterest.org/commentary/obamacare-debt-disaster-9214

# Obamacare, Debt and Disaster

Entitlement programs are the main drivers of federal spending and debt. The single fastest-growing sector of federal spending is healthcare, and the not-so “Affordable Care Act” (aka Obamacare) would increase federal healthcare spending an additional 15 percent in only 10 years. Without reform, the three largest entitlements—Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid with Obamacare—are on track to consume more than half of the U.S. budget by the end of the current decade. Yet few lawmakers are working to address this fundamental (and some might argue, existential) spending challenge.

The current budget debate consists of two main parts: Funding for Obamacare and the conditions under which the debt ceiling may be raised.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/gao-report-obamacare-adds-62-trillion-long-term-deficit-andrew-stiles/

# GAO Report: Obamacare Adds $6.2 Trillion to Long-Term Deficit

Just when I thought you couldn’t possibly get any dumber, you go and mention Obama and budget deficits, and I realize you are the most uneducated person here. Apparently your only information source is THE VIEW.

You actually make AOC look brilliant by comparison.

That’s a lie. It is a STUPID lie.

I doubt Biden will be impeached. You’d also have to impeach Harris. She’d be even worse than Biden.

1 Like

Biden lives rent free in your head….:wink:

Not really. I’m more interested in putting America and Americans first.

As an individual, I feel sorry for Biden. He’s in way over his head. However, that doesn’t mean I like the direction he is taking this country.

1 Like

The federal government runs budget deficits. Taxes have to be raised, or spending must be cut, or both……

Well that’s a given, but he won and it’s his turn now. In the meantime he’ll live rent free in your head as you come in every morning to bitch about him….:wink:

I don’t like the policies. I don’t think they are good for America or Americans.

When you have Covid positive and untested migrants being released into the country but vaccine mandates for Americans (for example) how does that make any sense?

Fortunately, we have the courts and some pretty good governors.