New Jersey Senate Democrat says '12,000 ballots recently found' support refusal to concede to truck driver

Please provide definitive proof of that. What elections have been overturned as a result?

Geogia, Michigan,Wisconsin, Pennsylvania… Keep on denying if it makes you sleep at night.

I believe the qualifier was…demonstrate what elections or electoral results have been overturned as a result of alleged widespread voter fraud.

Yea, well… nothing can be overturned if evidence isn’t allowed. How convenient, eh?

Who is not allowing actual evidence to support that a crime has actually been committed?

We have plenty of allegations. We don’t have evidence or facts to support those allegations.

The Allegations have to be investigated by the Attorney General who will then decertify. Attorney generals don’t want anything to do with overturning in election neither do the courts. There is a video of cheating, there is a video of poll workers saying that he cheated. We have ballot drops off at 3 AM on video.
We have vaults that have been broken into. Massive amounts of chain of custody issues.
Trump
Won by a lot

2 Likes

You really haven’t paid attention through this whole thing, have you? :roll_eyes:

And Rick? The New Jersey Republican gubernatorial candidate hasn’t conceded their either….?

Why would he has a report of 113,000 invalid ballots

2 Likes

Right, a personal insult and name calling! Rude caustic, anti social Trumpers…who are incapable of civil discourse….

I think it’s obvious what prevails in the long run……

1 Like

They have no arguments and no understanding of the issues of the day.

1 Like

There’s been no evidence since all this conspiracy bullshit started pre 2016 campaign by Trump. TRUMP introduced election fraud conspiracies before he beat Clinton….

Dozens of court cases where Trump’s surrogates floated their conspiracy in court slapped down one after another, often by conservative judges, sometimes by Trump appointments, and not even his packed Supreme Court would here his conspiracies….:roll_eyes:

Not according to independent canvas. A man with 6 degrees from MIT found massive cheating. If the AG doesn’t take it up and over turn that doesn’t make the evidence disappear

1 Like

Yeah I remember you claiming that the Russians were behind Trump cheating in the 2016 elections, and how the entire Russian collusion hoax was going to remove Trump from office and prove his undoing of corruptions and all that bullshit you were always spewing about here. Now here you are trying to pontificate how this past election there was no evidence of cheating and slow Joe had surpassed Obama’s election day victory. Give me a break! You are hilarious! You have as much credibility as Joe’s best poop stain on the Vatican carpet and that is putting it mildly. I thought Montecrusty was bad with his TDS suffering, you take first prize in horse dick gobbling that puts him to shame! Looks like you are still dealing with daddy issues which you haven’t found one yet! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Nor do you have both parties demanding investigations.

1 Like

It takes time researching all 12,000 dead people . :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

An update on this story was just published Apparently this is the one that they trying to suppress curently

Yep, remember that the 2020 presidential election was going to be decertified too……:thinking:

FDdjcK5X0Ac96-H

1 Like

Well of course not, same as with the 2020 presidential election……