Never Let the Slaughter of Innocents Go to Waste

They were categorized as Amendments to facilitate the enumeration of future, but not yet identified, rights to be protected from abuse of government power, but they were part of the Original Document. They were deliberately listed as Amendments for that reason; they were NOT an afterthought.

What are you doing then? You are the one who brought it up and blended it in with the 2nd. You are the one who brought up triggers and extractors.

They WERE amendments to the constitution. The constitution was presented to the various states in 1787, Delaware nearly immediately ratified it unanimously 30-0, without the bill of rights. That was added two years later as the first ten amendments to our constitution.

Basically taking comedic relief from those that think banning bump stocks and suppressors represents a threat to the second amendment.

The Bill of Rights was written after confrontation regarding the ratification of the Constitution. Many states would not have ratified the Constitution without the Bill of Rights being written first. The Bill of Rights was ratified 2 years later, but was written BEFORE the Constitution was ratified.

The first nine states ratified the American constitution within 10 months, absent the first ten amendments which weren’t added until 1789…:wink:

It took 10 months for the first nine states to approve the Constitution . The first state to ratify was Delaware, on December 7, 1787, by a unanimous vote, 30 - 0. The featured document is an endorsed ratification of the federal Constitution by the Delaware convention.

Typical lie from a typical liberal. So tell us, if we make a “general reduction” of arms by 50%, what percentage reduction in any category of crime would we expect?

You pull assertions like this out of your butt, so pull a prediction of improvement out of it, too. This should be amusing.

1 Like

America is the only country with more arms than citizens and the highest number of mass shootings by magnitudes, of any country in the world. So you figure it out. Sooner or later the US will follow the UK, Australia and New Zealand.

Like who for instance?

What araratis said. They are Amendments in name only.

1 Like

What? You don’t think the criminally inclined would give up their guns? :wink:

Lmao, I already proved to you that the majority of the states ratified the constitution BEFORE the bill of rights were added. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

America WILL follow the UK, Australia and New Zealand…

Yeah, I get your logic. It’s the logic of either a simpleton or a liar. In a math analogy, that’s the same as taking a function with 20 different dimensions, making one point at 100,100 and another point at 0,0 and drawing a straight line between them to represent the function.

Since I’ve seen plenty of your posts, I know that “liar” is the correct answer, although you may be enough of a simpleton to not comprehend my analogy.

Liberals claim that they grasp all of the subtleties and shades of gray, pretend to be ultra-sophisticated in their approach and then almost always just resort to lame arguments like this one.

1 Like

I wouldn’t bet on that Sparky. American and Americans haven’t been neutered like those 3 countries have.

Just resort to personal insults. That’s what the Trumpers do.

That is what WILL happen…:man_shrugging:

Makes lame arguments, then expects to be treated like the president of Mensa. The behavior of someone delusional or just a lying phony?

Nope, attack the opinion or argument that any poster presents. Attack the poster, insult them personally, and you’re a looser,.

Laugh away. What Araratis said was true.