NBC News Report: “Heterosexuality Is Just Not Working’

The womynz are so oppressed, especially in ‘Murica where the patriarchy has an iron grip

Women are increasingly opting out of heterosexuality because it is “the bedrock of their global oppression,” NBC News asserted in a bizarre opinion piece this week.

“Men need heterosexuality to maintain their societal dominance over women,” writes Marcie Bianco for the NBC News website. “Women, on the other hand, are increasingly realizing not only that they don’t need heterosexuality, but that it also is often the bedrock of their global oppression.”

1 Like

You know what cures this kind of delusion? Beatings.

1 Like

They certainly get strangely aroused by a little discipline…

Apparently NBC has no idea how often dykes beat the snot out of other dykes.

1 Like

Beatings of the worse kind! Or public hangings too would work! Maybe gas chambers for all the liberals?

Very true, it is bad. I hear from an LEO friend of mine that the cases of DV (domestic violence) between homosexual couples, which includes lesbians, are extremely nasty and over the top violent as a matter of course.

They seem to have zero restraint and this kind of violence is also far more frequent than violence between heterosexual couples.

For some reason the Bible says they should be put to death, no question, no second chance.

Me next. Me me me: Public Crucifixion. But no spikes; instead, lag bolts, fender washers, and an impact wrench. That’ll draw a crowd. No “King of the ■■■■■ sign above the head; the sign will fit the crime: Child molester, rapist, misappropriation of taxes, etc. etc. Anyway I may be running for office; so you know who to vote for.

Of course their behavior is over-the-top in all things.
If they had any form of self-restraint in them they wouldn’t be homosexuals in the first place.

Homos are ruled entirely by their emotions and are unable to keep them in check.

That’s why traditionally it was normal people’s job to keep the fringes of it’s population at bay so that it didn’t poison the entire community

It’s in the op ed section which all news outlets have disclaimers on. It is news, as it does accurately portray how some women feel. Whether it’s bat shit crazy or not, it should be in the newspapers.

What’s your point? Or, do you not have one?

Just that NBC shouldn’t be criticized for reporting something that’s very real just because it’s bat shit crazy.

Please remember that next time Fox, or Breitbart, or Daily Signal, etc. report on someone’s woefully clueless ideological bubble boy opinion- because it is usually very real, and often bat shit crazy.

Personally, I think the editor must be a carpet muncher to even publish something this silly.

1 Like

Screenshot_1

You’re doing it wrong!

Well which is it, those are contradictory statements?

Btw, I don’t know about Breitbart and other overtly right fringe biased “news” outlets, but Fox certainly has similar disclosures of its op ed sections as any other MSM.

Could be the result of attempts to feminize men.

Attempts by who? Can you be feminized, I certainly can’t be. What kind of man allows himself such. If true, it seems like a man problem not a woman problem.

There was a previous thread about the feminization of men

1 Like