• Pizza Hut
  • Procter & Gamble Co.
  • Quaker Oats Company
  • Rocket Mortgage
  • Sleep Number
  • USAA
  • Verizon Wireless
  • VISA

Anheuser-Busch is the leading sponsor of NBA teams, followed by State Farm, Gatorade, MillerCoors, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Spalding, Kia Motors, McDonald’s, Pepsi-Cola and Geico

Just do I do- don’t watch sports onTV- get out and exercise - bike in good weather, X-country ski in winter, and practice marksmanship all year round.

My wife and I started riding bikes a few years ago. We’ve lost weight, gotten healthy and we’re really enjoying riding. Last Saturday we did our longest ride so far, 65 miles. We’re no speed demons but we feel a hell of a lot better… screw sitting around watching bitchy racist millionaires play a damn game.

I still watch baseball but not to mindlessly veg out like most do on Sunday’s. It’s great to have it on in the background when working on other stuff in the Garage or writing that great American novel.

If you like comfort with your exercise- try a recumbent trike- the best elements of biking, go karting and being 10 years old again- and no sore butt!

I looked at those and considered it… I have a Trek Domane 5s so I’m done buying them for now. :smiley:

I’m through with the NBA and NFL kneelers. Many friends I know who have supported the Metropolitan area teams are not renewing season tickets. There are quite a few sponsors that I will sustitute for.

1 Like

How long before the NBA, NFL, and NCAA start demanding changes in gun laws or they will refuse to play or hold events in the state?

If they can demand you change your state flag or laws on homosexual marriage, why wouldn’t they demand new gun laws?

They’ll say it’s cause guns disproportionately kill Blacks, which is true, so if you don’t agree you’re a Racist who doesn’t support Black Lives Matter