NATIONAL DISGRACE: Trump Requests ‘More’ Foreign Workers as Southern Border Gets Overrun

Bingo. It also includes the internet where many of these “independent” companies reside. They all have to follow rules set up by their respective owners. The internet isn’t free.

You are not talking to an idiot here, I worked in the media industry in the past. I am definitely aware, and it really just comes down to personal choice in what one allows themselves to be entertained by or consume. Like I said, if people decided not to feed the beast then the problem naturally goes away. I had cut the cord in 2002 and my life has vastly improved ever since. I make the concerted effort to seek out independent sources, regardless.

You say that but here we are talking about the radio and internet and you’re talking about cutting the cord. :laughing:

I didn’t know you worked in media industry, to you probably saw first hand how they spin everything to their advantage…everything.

Keep in mind you’re listen to rock music on your way home (I like 102.5 myself) you’re being fed a diet of left-wing propagandist.

Also not everyone is political savvy as we are. We see it. Try to get someone who doesn’t understand or too busy to study/learn to see it it’s next to impossible.

Truth is we…conservative may have 10 percent of the market at best.

Not even that.

That’s why I said at best. :wink:

1 Like

Yes I have seen quite a bit.

I don’t listen to Rock music! I am a classical guitarist so I have been exposed to a wide variety of music in my time on this planet, and haven’t listened to that genre in over 20 years. Nor do I listen to the radio.

The more people are awake and put in the effort to know how to filter the misinformation as opposed to the truth the more that that market share you speak of shrinks. Just take Hollywood and the NFL as primary examples of shrinking trends. People are watching less because they produce crap, and its a major reason why Hollywood is allowing China to buy their studios because people in China are buying this shit up and Hollywood has a huge audience problem that has created a revenue deficit, its also another reason why Hollywood elites hate Trump because he threatens their bottom dollar with such trade issues. The NFL has seen a decline in attendance in recent years because people can’t afford ticket prices and have stopped watching the sport altogether! The same is starting to happen to news outlets as well like CNN, the New York Times, and Time Magazine is on life support right now. Radio? I have no idea that people still listen to that medium, I would be more inclined to pug in my I-pod then to listen what is on the radio when driving these days!

I don’t want to stray to far off topic here, but keep in mind you’re probably that 1 percent that doesn’t listen to radio.

You can only filter what you’re aware of…again most people don’t have your political savvy. Now that’s not knock on you because some say so am I. :wink:

Oh my niece in law said she gets fair and balance news from her smart news…all I could do is just shake my head while my nephew just grinned…knowing my reaction.

But again raising two boys and working full time she doesn’t have the time to learn that she being prey upon.