Nashville Bombing

Maybe the MSM will blame the Nashville explosion on a Trump supporter upset by the election

I can only think this is a antifa moron that put pro trump signs in the truck but was to stupid to know what would happen

jimstone.is

1 Like

It was a suicide bombing, had nothing to do with Trump or Trump supporters, nothing to do with the election or Dominion or AT&T…

Warner was a CIA operative and his description fits the profile perfectly!

So far only a Trumper has blamed the bombing on the Trump administration’s CIA…:man_shrugging:

Elsewhere we have claims that this was the first salvo of a civil war. It’s amazing how consumed the Trumper is with civil war, arming and ammoing up…

It creeps into many threads. It was always understood that Trump and his Trumpers are a threat to the United States of America…

No we do it on purpose just to trigger you! It’s comical watching how predictable your responses are! :rofl:

Yeah I am sure Monte is somewhere in that crowd wearing his pussy hat! :rofl:

No, that’s not what the FBI has said…

You tell me what mainstream media is saying.
I ignore them, regardless of their nationality. American, British, Dutch, German or Japanese (just in the alphabetical order).

The Russian media is somewhat different.
They do discuss taboo subjects.

I didn’t say anything about what the media is saying. It’s what the FBI is saying in their press conferences…

So, all the conspiracy theorists have faded away. None of the bullshit the many CT’s posted have been accurate at all…

Sworn affidavits aren’t conspiracy theories lol you tide pod eating numbskull lol

2 Likes