Nancy sides with China and the WHO

You are on to something and probably explains the recent infiltration of obnoxious shills here!

2 Likes

Moving past the hysterical wimpiness of asserting that objecting to cutting WHO funding is siding with China, I prefer to point out this dishonest snivel is coming from someone who fluffs Putin’s bitch.

The two gay guys are pathetic Tavy sticks up for her boyfriend vanilla iceberg because he is too busy sticking it to Tavy many wide orifices . Their inability to follow a conversation is laughable and wretched ,simply pitiful .

Back to the OP China is funding this, it’s not us we told you the whole truth and nothing but the truth BS . Just look at the number of liberals protecting the W.H.O. then look at their financial motive and then the real story begins .

Everytime Biden opens his mouth he negates the millions spent on anti-Trump ads.

2 Likes

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=fb22bac4dc&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1664310722904845636&th=1718d1c8da9ded44&view=att&disp=safe

2 Likes

You should go check out this thread! You missed out on all the fun earlier. Riki Tutu was talking smack to Tyfoon and he wasn’t having none of it! :rofl:

1 Like

Those gay fucks, Ricky ticky Tavy and vanilla iceberg keep embarrassing themselves with that toddler behavior .
image :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude! I was laughing my ass off with all that stuff earlier. I knew the axe was falling eventually. They can’t help themselves!. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

They can’t hang with adults we seen that . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Nobody’s talking about it because they know it’s fake news. China is not going to find itself in the same position as Myanmar, where Muslims were proliferating to the point of outnumbering the indigenous populace.

1 Like

The WHO should be shut down as being unfit for purpose, as should the Imperial College London, because in both cases experts have been replaced by bureaucrats.

1 Like

You can’t shut down Brussels but you can exit from it, I guess.

Actually, Brussels is a nice place to visit.
So is China, if you’re a foreign national.

Visiting Taiwan will be my next project. The country seems to be handling the so-called pandemic well.

Hard to do when ALL the demonRATS line up to defend them , far too much money being passed around . While the demonRATS continually place the sole blame of the virus on our President the fake news assault on all fronts to do the very same . This is about TDS and bribes ,how many times have the demonRATS tried to get our President out of office ? The very DEEP STATE is hard at work here . There is NO way these powerful people will allow China to be brought to justice . The list of demonRATS and big money people will NOT let it happen . the Biden’s ,Schiff, Feinstein’s ,Rick Boucher, Joe Lieberman , mini Mike Bloomberg , Daryl Morey, Bill Gates, LeBron James ,Texas A&M University ,Harvard, Yale, Walmart, Nike, GM ,Microsoft, Boeing, Coca-Cola/Sprite ,Procter & Gamble, Intel ,Starbucks, Apple, DNC,etc. ……

Lady Gaga calls WHO chief 'superstar,' praises media -- as Trump looks to defund agency
https://theconservativeinvestordaily.com/2020/04/17/adam-schiff-begs-trump-to-stop-blaming-china-and-the-who-for-the-wuhan-coronavirus-pandemic/

https://www.foxnews.com/media/peter-navarro

Notwithstanding the Gates-gate (lol) connection in this CV thing, a lot of peeps are making a serious amount of money out of it, and they’ll keep the gravy-train on the track for as long as they can. I’d bet that after the pandemic has been declared Mission Accomplished, there will suddenly be ‘an unexpected resurgence’ of it, in a last-gasp attempt to make a bit more.

1 Like

“The Washington establishment and the financial and media corporations that fund it exists for only one reason, to protect and enrich itself.
The political establishment that is trying to stop us is the same group responsible for our disastrous trade deals, massive illegal immigration, and economic and foreign policies that have bled our country dry.” President Trump promised many things – border control, lower taxes, fairer trade relations, a balanced budget, healthcare that puts the people first not the government, safer communities . MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!

“There are trillions of dollars at stake in this election”

Clowns are us snowflake Ricky ticky Tavy you are living proof women CAN get pregnant via anal sex . Try hanging less with your butt bud Vanilla shady ICEBERG in that ghetto trailer park . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

" It’s time for America’s leaders to take seriously the danger of having this out-of-control company in charge of the global flow of information at this dangerous point in our history."

Facebook has been the “Big Brother” of the social media world. I remember when Myspace was the dominant one. Until, Facebook came along and pretty much took it over.
No one’s information is ever safe when using Facebook. They [Facebook] can always deny they aren’t “selling” the information of their users. But once you trek down to the Dark web, it’s all right there…in the open. User’s passwords, ID names, CC information, etc…etc.

And the Government refuses to do anything about Facebook. No matter how many times they discuss the issue.

1 Like

Because it’s the leftwing arm of the DNC and Jeff Bezos ,BillGates ,mini Mike Bloomberg ,Bill Ackman ,George Soros , Tom Steyer ,and Mark Zuckerberg Billionaires Who Control Everything on the Planet !