Nancy Pelosi Stalls the Senate Bill

I agree completely.

What really sickens me is we can give, give and give to special interests. We send billions in foreign aid every year. Who pays for that? Well, the guy who swings a hammer, the restaurant owner and the folks who pay taxes.

1 Like

Apparently the fall out from this nonsense was pretty big, so big that even the MSM couldn’t defend it! Many thanks to those who lit up those phone lines! Like someone turned on the lights and revealed where the cockroaches were hiding! We will see if we get a clean bill but this is a start at least!

Highly likely the HOR, under the dictates of the BITCH Nancy Pelosi, will attempt to add amendment after amendment to squeeze in some of the unrelated bullshit she had in her 1100+ page proposal that she’s claiming to withdraw.

Watch C-SPAN when the HOR comes back.

1 Like

Everyone back to work on Monday.

Let the virus rage but make sure everyone knows every death is on Pelosi’s head.

The delay by this pos will cost a lot of lives.

Despite being a good Catholic, Pelosi LIES AGAIN!

Nancy Pelosi is a goddamned BITCH!

Fk her! If Trumps signs this and this POS gets away with it I am never voting again!

Even the Democrat-Loving MSM turned on the Democrat Party.

I think oi=ur President has already said he wouldn’t sign a bill that included her proposals.

I think also that the BITCH has withdrawn her proposals.

The Senate will likely propose a bill and send it to the House. The House will likely try to add a bunch of amendments that may includes portions of her proposal.

In the Red State link from a previous post:

Note the bold text. Why would this BITCH want to give people serving in the Senate a million dollars?

1 Like
THE MOST COMPLETE LIST OF PELOSI’S DEMANDS
  • bail out the post office
  • pay off some portion of college loans
  • $2,000 for every American
  • limit ICE and border patrol
  • publish corporate pay stats by race for all corporate boards
  • permanent paid leave
  • mandate a federal minimum wage of $15
  • rescued companies must abide by the Democrat rules
  • no voter ID and anonymous ballot harvesting
  • require early voting, online registration, vote by mail, and same-day voting (aka voter fraud)
  • provide cash for unions via official time for collective bargaining
  • a full offset of airline emissions
  • climate change study on aviation
  • restricting colleges from providing information about illegal aliens
  • money for Planned Parenthood
  • the publication of greenhouse gas emissions for flights
  • double the endowment for the arts to $300 million
  • Reinstatement of Obamaphones
  • Funding for NOAA
  • $100 million for NASA
  • $278 million for IRS
  • On page 127, the Institute for Museum and Library Services is given $500,000,000 “respond to coronavirus” by granting States, museums, territories and tribes “to expand digital network access, purchase tablets and other internet-enabled devices, for operational expenses, and provide technical support”.
  • Earmarked for an ambiguous “Construction and Environmental Compliance and Restoration,” the bill grants $100,000,000 “to prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus” on page 18.
  • $35 million for the Kennedy Center
  • $300M for Migration and Refugee Assistance
  • Extends immigrant visas and work permits
  • On page 119, Gallaudet University is granted $7,000,000 “to help defray expenses (which may include lost revenue, reimbursement for expenses already incurred, technology costs associated with a transition to distance learning, faculty and staff trainings and payroll)”.
  • Howard University receives $13,000,000 for similar open-ended expenses on page 123. Howard’s endowment fund currently stands at $692,800,000.
  • Blocks denying funds to sanctuary cities
  • Expands wind and solar tax credits
  • On page 88, the “Ryan White HIV/AIDS program” receives an additional $90,000,000, according to language in the bill.
  • and retirement plans for newspaper employees — nothing like making newspapers even more beholden to Democrat politicians.
1 Like

Because it’s a gambit, a trap that she will try to use against senate Republicans and Trump later on. She will say: “they didn’t object to taking free money, tax payers money!” She May claim she is Catholic but there is going to be a special place in hell for her!

Off topic, but I tried to play the video and got this:

This has happened for the past two days when trying to watch YouTube videos.

I am having the same problem as well. I thought it was just me but apparently everyone is experiencing this now. Also today I noticed that YouTube is running ads and a pop up appeared advertising a premium service. I think YouTube days are becoming numbered if what I suspect is true.

1 Like

It worked well for me about 2 minutes ago…9:50AM EST (13:50UTC)

The notice did say “Please try again later.”

The gist of it is that Gaetz thinks we should not be bailing out entities in the USA that are owned by Chinese in China or the Chinese government.

…and I totally agree!

2 Likes

3 Likes

0f58d2cce5d863c5

1 Like