🔴 Nadler's Folly

This is a real opportunity for the Republicans to get out ahead of the Democrats.

With the right message the Democrats could be walking away with egg on their faces. I have to go to talk radio to hear what Nader wants is illegal.

Crickets everywhere else.

The Dems are so invested in this circus they can do nothing but go forward. It will certainly end up in court and the courts will say take a hike and then the Dems can then claim that Barr is hiding the truth and impeach evidence.

Maybe we will have an apocalyptic event … like an asteroid… to get out of this hole liberals have dug for us.

1 Like

I think it will come in the form of disease.

All of the warning signs are there. Bacterial resistance to antibiotics is a big one.

In any catastrophic event, the liberals are going to have to give up the luxury of their ideals if they want to survive.

Those that want to pay for every useless, generational cheese eater out there will be the first to hoard food and share with no one. That is until they run out and try to cozy up with the guy who has guns and ammo who can not only protect but provide food as well.

1 Like

Yeah… like12 Monkeys.

https://youtu.be/ycaJeWEE2rU

1 Like

Mueller will NOT testify before Nadler’s Raiders next week.

I suppose now that No-Nads Nadler will threaten to bring contempt charges against Mueller.

The left has morphed into a 5-ring CIRCUS…each of which features a clown…and no elephants!

Hey, Nadler! The public has 92% of the report. You have access to 98% of the report.

GO READ IT, you lazy, disingenuous bastard!

2 Likes