Nadler Tries to Pull a Fast One & Judge Slaps Him Down

Leave it to the sleazy bastard Jerrold Nadler to try to link unrelated issues in order to expand his attack on the Trump administration. I wonder if the voters who lean toward the Democrat Party realize how much time and money this goofball has TOTALLY WASTED since Donald Trump won the election.

I wonder if they realize how many important improvements could have been accomplished in the past 2½ years with just a little cooperation from the Democrat Party on the issues that obviously would benefit the entire nation.

Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer and a plethora of other Democrats in congress have done absolutely nothing but obstruct legislation that would benefit ALL of us.

Any self respecting Democrat that truly loves this country should kick all their asses to the curb in 2020…along with the Squad of communist twits that have taken on the face of the Democrat Party.

3 Likes

Honestly with the current buffoons in power the best thing they can do is stay focused on Trump and NOT get anything done for the country.

I shudder to think of what they deem progress.

And good that Nader got caught. The man needs to be in therapy. He reminds me of Chief Inspector Dreyfus’ eye twitch whenever he hears about Inspector Clouseau :laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEcsgbwBFRs

Infrastructure would have been nice for them to focus on. Our federal highway system needs a serious upgrade. I got to Florida earlier this week to take my family on vacation and there were long stretches of I-95 that were only two lanes! That’s crazy! It’s the main traffic artery for the entire East Coast. If the Democrats had just cooperated the entire length of I-95 could have been expanded by now!

1 Like

Thank god that they are members of Congress, because the charlatan Trump would have turned our country into an autocracy and anything accomplished would have been done to line his con-man pockets.

Wait a minute…The ASCE that produces a report card every four years on the US infrastructure, has given us a D score on all 14 categories, the last four reports running, or 16 years, and that was after years of declining scores.

They have estimated over four trillion dollars to bring it back to first world, A standards. Nearly twice that much has been WASTED on our gratuitous ME wars.

Both parties own this!!!

• America’s infrastructure is desperately in need of investment, according to the American Society of Civil Engineers. The ASCE estimates the US needs to spend some $4.5 trillion by 2025 to fix the country’s roads, bridges, dams, and other infrastructure.

Last year Trump unveiled his infrastructure bill which allotted a mere 200 billion for it. That’s like a bandaid on a leg blown off…:roll_eyes:

The only surprise here to me is that we’ve actually got at least one judge willing to push back and say no.