My theory on why the left has been untouchable

The 2020 elections! Simply put, Trump may just let the Muller probe play out and then, at the end of the democrat primaries the first round of accusations (with some indictments) against key dems on the ticket roll out. Now this may very well turn the tide but after that and before the general election a second round of accusations, with some indictments, should roll out and effectively destroy all of the power players on the left. Trump will turn the page.

That is my theory!

Now we need to be fair and any repugnant caught up in this need to go as well but trump should take them out on the first round. We need to play the freaking game better than the left.

1 Like

I think the American people should establish a rule. No one gets elected from the elite. The minute one of them becomes a member of the elite - while collecting their government salary - out they go.

Yes and no. If they made theirs and are acting like Trump or JFK (fighting for the USA) then I have no problem with it.

But as far as you second point, damn skippy!

Left uses our laws to commit criminal activity, hell they learn to use, manipulated our laws as a weapon against anyone that opposes them.

Muslim terrorist is least to fear.

2 Likes

I think the second part of your statement hit the nail on the head. Anyone who comes into Congress with moderate means and leaves Congress with millions of dollars in the bank should be investigated and prosecuted.

1 Like

I think you are on to something here. Trump could have gotten rid of Mueller some time ago. No matter what the pundits say, he has the discretion and authority to do so. Trump leaving Mueller in place could work in his favor is the indictments start rolling just before the 2020 primaries. It would send the Democrats further into chaos and they couldn’t just ignore it like they usually do.

1 Like

Mueller obstructed the congressional investigation into 9/11. He is not ourguy.

If you want to determine what Mueller is up to, answer these questions:

1. Why did Trump meet with Mueller 1 day before he was appointed special prosecutor to interview him for “FBI director” when he couldn’t even legally be appointed to that position (since he’d already served)?

2. Why did Tony Podesta quit his job and lose his entire company when Mueller’s first indictments came out?

3. Why does the MSM trying to bait Trump to fire Mueller so badly?

4. Why are there over 10,000 sealed indictments right now that no one is talking about?

5. Why did Mueller fire Strzok for being anti-trump months before the media even found out about Strzok’s messages (he had no reason too at the time)

6. Why did Mueller revoke Comey’s immunity deal but the media didn’t report on it?

Rod Rosenstien advised Trump to fire Comey so Comey could leak his memo which sparked the calling for a special counsel ( Mueller). So Mueller could investigate and expose Russian election collusion from Clinton and the DNC. NOT TRUMP. Checkmate.