Must Everything Include LGBTQ?

It is what they are being groomed for that riles.

And they are indeed being groomed in churches. I had a conversation about education with two boys today.

What were they being groomed for in the church?

Success in life…

1 Like

If one chooses, because of peer pressure, to identify as a different gender, then pursues the ‘opposite sex’ then yes it does groom kids to engage in homosexual and degenerate behavior. Just because the kid says they identify as a different gender doesn’t actually make them a different gender. A male who identifies as a female (but has no surgeries) and lives as a female, pursues males for dating and sex - is engaged in homosexual behavior.

OK, that helps clarify where the outrage is coming from.

How was success defined?

So does this…

1 Like

By them, of course…

How did they define what success in life encompasses?

Next step - college / trade school. Further education.

If we’re talking about American Protestantism, then conforming to traditional gender roles, heteronormativity, Christian triumphalism, American exceptionalism, and the superiority of capitalism/consumer culture.

Excellent. So, a focus on the individual and their talents and the encouragement they need to achieve their goals.

A specific sort of individualism - one that conforms to a collective’s standards. :wink:

Or, we could be talking about survival of the fittest and the survival of the species. None of which includes gay or the gender confused. That is a perverse luxury being afforded at this moment in time.

No, not really. One that is normal and has been normal throughout time. :wink:

Now you’re confusing me again. Homosexuality is a perverse luxury being afforded only now? Homosexuals have survived and thrived right alongside civilization.

I like the way some people uphold individualism as the paragon of human expression - so long as it’s the right kind. Reminds me of this:

I’m not confusing you at all. Homosexuality is perverse to the very nature of survival of our species.

Does that mean I have something against homosexuals personally? Not at all.

Do they live in the luxury of opting out of nature? They do.

Is it the norm? No, it isn’t

Do many factions want to make it normal, yes they do. Yet is it? No, it isn’t.

1 Like

You’re arguing this on the bloody internet, most likely in a home someone else built and stocked with food and power someone else provided - we ALL live in the luxury of opting out of nature. What does sexual orientation have to do with anything?