Muslims promote Drinking of Camel Urine for Covid 19 Cure!

I think that everyone already knows,Muhammad suggested the drinking of Camel Urine and Milk as a remedy for serious illness, including the above. IT MUST BE TRUE IT IS WRITTEN IN A BOOK!
Do you know of any person who has been cured after driniking Camel urine?

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind trying it on half of congress in hope it cures them . :rofl:

This is no joke.
https://www.amazon.com/Urine-Therapy-Natures-Elixir-Health/dp/0892817992

I get pissed when people believe in this shit.

Probably should add a little clorox to kill any bacteria before drinking.

More than 700 die in Iran amid false belief poison cures coronavirus

TEHRAN, Iran — The false belief that toxic methanol cures the coronavirus has seen more than 700 people killed in Iran, an official said Monday.

That represents a higher death toll than released so far by the Iranian Health Ministry.

An adviser to the ministry, Hossein Hassanian, said that the difference in death tallies is because some alcohol-poisoning victims died outside of hospitals.

https://www.stripes.com/news/middle-east/more-than-700-die-in-iran-amid-false-belief-poison-cures-coronavirus-1.627574

Like the article says, methanol or wood alcohol can also blind you or impair your vision.
Good idea not to touch any product that contains it, even a little bit, because it can accumulate over time in your organ(s).

It appears that if you drink Mohammed’s urine, you will be shielded from hell!

1 Like

Ah no. I prefer Coors.

Christians are just as apt to peddle false cures

I wouldn’t exactly call Jim Baker as a good cited example of labelling all Christians the same way. He spent a considerable amount of time in prison after being convicted of Fraud. Not surprising he is being looked at again as old habits are hard to reform.

If it contains colloidal silver, it might work.

LMAO! Very funny! Not for me!

The mineral silver is has the amazing ability to fight and destroy antibiotic-resistant super-pathogens. While employed at UCLA Medical School in the 1980s, Larry C. Ford, MD, documented that silver can actually kill over 650 bacteria , fungi, parasites, molds and fungi that have the potential to sprout diseases.

It was common for sea captains to put silver coins in drinking water barrels. Also copper: Why Copper Is Good at Killing Viruses | Science … As a pipe fitter, I have known this for years. I will never use plastic as a fresh water line; only for drain lines.