Muslim Doctor fired for making threats

well I don’t think she will lose her license but if she keeps this up, no one will hire her well except rural hospitals if that.

and when she has to renew her license with no one to work for well she will see the price of stupidity.

Exactly. She made a public declaration that she intended to commit malpractice. They would have been libel had they not fired her.

If it involves an expressed intent to commit malpractice, yes, absolutely.

No.

I do believe it’s valid for two more years.

Nursing and physicians’ licenses are not so easy to revoke.

I suspect she is eligible for government jobs.

Prisons probably don’t attract the best physicians, and U S Military Bases have been known to hire physicians who have been suspended & sued in private practice.

Another reason why one shouldn’t commit crimes and end up in prisons

That’s probably the best place for her. Only 1.7% of prison inmates are ■■■■■■■ whereas 9.4% are Muslim. :wink:

She should also immediately have her license revoked.

2 Likes

Hate breeds stupidity. Pretty simple.

Free speech doesn’t give you freedom from consequences or allow you to make threats.

It also doesn’t allow one to say or do things that violate the ethics of your profession nor that are harmful to your employer.

1 Like

What?

https://www.zdrlawfirm.com/hospital-privileges-revoked-but-not-his-medical-license-after-10-reports-of-malpractice/

It’s far more easy to not renew a performer or athlete than permanently revoke physician’s license.

She probably will go onto a government job with her medical license renewed in 2021 when it expires.

Sorry.

My experience is someone is dumb enough to admit hatred for one group, they have it in their hearts for another.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013/06/201362472519107286.html

There are other sources about mistreatment of Black and Asian workers in the Arab world.

I’m curious why, if since she is such a rabid anti semite, she chose an institution, the Touro, that is a ■■■■■■ institution, for her medical training.

Harvard, Baylor, any number of medical schools exist, and she chose the Touro?!

1 Like

Good riddance to her. Upon taking the Hippocratic oath, doctors are supposed to maintain a level of respect, and professionalism. To do no harm. It sounds like she was very immature, and bigoted. She obviously needs to learn how to treat people.

I wish her license to practice was also suspended. We don’t need immature individuals like her in the medical field. I hope that I will never be like her when I reach residency. If I can get in and get past medical school.

Yet medical errors and malpractice are responsible for a many deaths in the USA.

It’s real easy to lose your license for either or both.

People make such “Reports” out of spite and ignorance or just to get a quick cash settlement.

Proving such claims however requires actual evidence.

One problem is that doctors tend to protect each other making the burden of proof very high.

There’s also the simple fact that much of medicine is still “art” rather than science.

In clear cut cases though where a doctor has harmed a patient through gross negligence it’s very easy to get their licenses suspended or permanently revoked.