Mueller Report Submitted to the AG

The only desire the Russians had was to destabilize the country and keep the next administration playing defense.

A divided America always benefits the Russians whereas a United America always hurts them.

Nobody would benefit more from their ignorant Green Agenda as much as the Russians which is why Putin got along so well with Obama and bought and paid for the Clintons.

Because the right’s policies serve their interests better than Hillary’s

I was not speaking of you. You appear to not be a troll…a bit wet behind the ears, but not a troll.

Welcome to the fray.

I wanted to like your comment so much, until that last paragraph.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

How quickly people forget the past.

Your name says it all. Russian troll

Eh, my question was more rhetorical.

But thanks for taking the time to add more info to the pile. :wink:

RTchoke = artichoke. Not that hard to figure out. :rofl:

3 Likes

You are the reason for the Mueller investigation. Thanks for wasting so much of our tax money

Simply a fact. About 80% of their economy is dependent on fossil fuels exploration, production, and redefined products.

The US is the largest producer of same in the world so if we’re out of the picture that gives them a massive edge and control of the market prices.

The Clintons took hundreds of millions from Russian/Ukranian energy interests.

This has already been adressed

Only for those with a clue and a few functional brain cells.

Really? Where and by whom?

Yes. Just how much did Russia give to the Clinton Crime Foundation? How much did they pay Slick Willy for speaking fees?

Why did Crooked Hillary help with approval of the sale of our uranium to a Russian held company?

Why did Obubba pledge more flexibility after the election?

Ok, you are making the accusation, so give me a source

We’re not playing that game. You claim it’s already been addressed so again, where and by whom?

Links?

Btw, it gives me no pleasure to defend hillary, so let the torture begin

Careful newbie. :laughing:

Im not the one that brought accusations, the burden of evidence is on those who did

Sources? I need 20 characters