Mueller Report Submitted to the AG

Spin will be impprtant, but facts matter. Dont diss us like that

I happen to agree with you. Fox news is part of the white House’s arms. And I’ve got my own guns, if they decide to take it to that. And they aint squirrel guns :wink:

Im joking, mostly, because i really hope and don’t tink it will come to that, but it’s hard to say. There’s such a huge divide right now, maybe we will see another civil war. God save us if thats what happens!

Perhaps you shouldn’t criticize editorial oversights either. :grin:

Fair enuff. You got me

Never claimed to be an editor

Great list Ty thank you for providing it!

Not me. Not sure what you do for a living

Dont be so hard on yourself, new friend. I have a hard time believing that CNN spins for Trump. Again, here is the article in case you willingly missed it the 3rd time.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/24/politics/mueller-report-release/index.html

1 Like

I immediately disregard annoying memes

Your opinions are highly valuable to us. Please hold while we get the General Manager to look at your case of TDS.

2 Likes

Read the report. Specifically says, this does not exonerate Trump.

No. You read the summary letter. The report is yet to be released.

It is not up to the Special Counsel to exonerate anybody. SC presents evidence to the DOJ. The DOJ can prosecute or exonerate.

2 Likes

Ah, so all of the sudden Mueller has the excommunication power of a political pope. He spent 3 exhaustible years going in circle and found nothing, and still managed to be a sour loser?

Tell me something new, beside your inability to discern between a report and a summary.

1 Like

It’s all out there, till the report is released

To borrow @Call_me_Ishmael 's infographic. You are at stage 1. Probably a good time to check if your employer insurance covers psychotherapy.

1 Like

Very little of the report is “out there”. The report, I understand, is more than 400 pages. The summary letter is 4 pages.

Be patient. You will soon have more information than you can understand.

2 Likes

I love how the left was telling us to wait for more information…and now that things aren’t going their way they are falling all over themselves making assumptions.

2 Likes