Mueller Report Submitted to the AG

Nah! He’s just playing dumb…like that doofball @Pragmatic used to do.

1 Like

Difference is, I actually liked what Pragmatic posted, for the most part. She didnt know when to let it go, but i agreed with her opinions for the most part.

Probably gonna don some hate from this

She? Funny you saying that Pragmatic is a woman. Do you know more about who is behind the username than you are letting on?

Pragmatic appears to be a male. At least that version of that user was.

I was only going off what other users on this site said. I like how you are trying to make a small non-issue into something big. Way to expose yourself!

I’m going by what that poster said.

The only one outed here… is you.

That isn’t indictment, arrest and conviction though is it?

Oh please, how quickly we forget how many times the Obama admin investigated itself and found no wrongdoing. Pfft.

2 Likes

The AG is appointed by the POTUS and has to be confirmed by the Senate.

Barr is as respected by both sides as a straight shooter as anyone who’s ever held the office.

It was his determination to make as AG and he made it based on the facts he was given in the Mueller Report almost all of which was compiled before he was even nominated for the job.

What kind of gender norming are you engaging in? He/she/it could be a trans who feels more comfortable in the mens room, you can’t decode gender by bathroom choice, that’s fluid. Maybe they felt masculine that day?

Here is the deal morons on the left, if you want to unseat a President, there is only one way to do it, impeachment. If you don’t have the votes in congress to pull that off, suck it up. You can’t arrest them, you can’t indict them and you can’t hold your breathe until they go away.

Truth. No need to be toothy. It is what it is.

My bad. :eyes: :restroom: :smiling_imp:

Whatabout that? Maybe. No one cares

The gender likely depended on which Pragmatic was posting at the time.

1 Like

Barr is actually qualified, i will give him that. I will even go back on the assumption that he’s working for Trump.

You are absolutely right! If there is not grounds, ppl should shut tf up. I personally think something shady happened during the 2016 campaign, but my personal opinion does not constitute a national crisis

One of the most intensive and broad reaching investigations in our nations history has shown absolutely no evidence of any coordination or collusion between the Russians and Trump Campaign.

What more will it take to satisfy you?

We cannot truly say until the report is made public

Im not denying or affirming