Mueller draft report says Trump 'helped Putin destabilize the United States', Watergate journalist says

I couldn’t agree more, and his recent book proves just that with so many untruths being told by the man. Apparently he is still living high on his laurels!

1 Like

I’ve not read any of his books. I seldom buy anything other than documentaries, history and nature books…with occasional exceptions for health guides. I get enough of “journalism” in daily life by reading online articles and watching TV.

1 Like

I don’t know about anyone here, but my life has remained the exact same since Trump became president. I don’t know what’s so painful about the last two years, but at least the memes are worth it.

laughs%20in%20cortez

Can we get a twofer on Bernstein and Ginsberg?

Carl is full of his own opinion and shares it regardless of value.

Carl Bernstein: ‘Evidence Suggests’ Trump Is Putin’s ‘Pawn’

Carl Bernstein: Why Top Intelligence Officers See Trump As A Pawn Of Putin

Carl Bernstein: ‘The Real National Emergency’ Is Whether Trump’s Fit to Be President

Watergate Journo Bernstein: ‘For The First Time In His Life’ Trump ‘Is Cornered’ Due to Mueller Probe

Carl Bernstein Condemns Trump’s Border Wall Obsession: ‘We’ve Never Had a President That Hates Half the Country’

As you see, Carl Hates Trump and will say anything to continue the hate.

Likely Bernstein suffers from TDS.

Major, maybe a terminal case.

Mueller is a lifelong flunky who would never so much as fart without approval from higher ups. Look at who he worked for and who picked him, he’s a Bushie and while he will try to embarrass Trump he would never go further than that.

If Muellers’ report actually says all that, it will be troubling, yet if we parse the comment there are three choices - witting - very serious indeed, half-witting - that would need some definition; and unwitting- sloppiness at worst, and pales in comparison to what HRC and her minions did.

If it’s the first, and Mueller has the goods - not just the word of a sleazy lawyer trying to save his own ass, then it’s the end f Trump.

Of course, if it’s a whole cloth lie from Bernstein, he’ll disappear from view and never be spoken of by the left wing media. If confronted, Bernstien will be called ‘a bad actor, who does not reflect on our [failing] network/magazine/paper’

The op link author reports that he heard from someone that Mueller says…

And people take this seriously.

1 Like