Mr. "Poopy Pants" Biden!

As the tagline suggest, there is a story going around that Bidet, shit his pants in front of the pope and at the G-20 summit and is the reason why he was standing as far left in this photo op as possible. If true, this at least in a symbolic way would mean the ultimate humiliation in History for a nation like the US. I am not sure what kind of words to choose here to describe this. Especially when watching the likes of Macron (who honestly is deserving of a punch in the face several times over) or Mario Draghi with their smug looks, then this is pretty hard to take in. America is taking the shitter just like its president. The ones who rigged this past election to install Biden need a hit job, a death sentence, a imprisonment and to not be forgiven. What this is is plainly cruel not only to Biden (elderly abuse) but to the American people. Then again, some will say after all the many years of Biden’s BS while in office, such humiliation (such as shitting your pants in public) is well deserved. Can’t say I disagree with that sentiment, but I still have some pride left for wanting better representation for our country on the world stage, and Biden gave it a bathroom break!

FC_7U7sWEAYCK9j

Holy crap! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Bidet is not meant for shitting. LOL

2 Likes

“Bidet is not meant for shitting. LOL”

Another farce, made up whole cloth, intended to embarrass America as they hate their country now…
No worries though. Joe Biden is president……

We all know biden is a turd !!! :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

4 Likes

3 Likes

"I’ve been called a deplorable many times…

I haven’t shit my pants at the Vatican nor did I vote for the man that actually did."

2 Likes

Another fart? Be careful if your farts are wet. With or without cloth.

1 Like

3 Likes

CNN fake news . Monty’s go to source . :rofl: :clown_face: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

2 Likes

2 Likes

So it looks like the stories are true! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Isn’t this what old people with dementia do?

1 Like