MOVIE: Clown World 2019

Should you laugh or cry? One thing is certainly sure - we live in an absurd reality that is becoming increasingly sicker and sicker.

The YouTube persona Black Pigeon Speaks, using selected headlines from across the West, shows how sickly and decadently society has become.

Is this the future you want for your children and grandchildren?

2 Likes

It’s my hope that maybe in another 50 to 100 years people will look back on this time and review it as a lesson to be learned. It’s only within the last decade that the left has truly pushed things to the limit. People are feeling so angry about this that it’s only a matter of time before the pendulum swings the other way.

I kind of think of it in terms I can relate to. For instance, I live in SW Florida. Hurricanes are part and parcel.

What is interesting is that they get whipped up into a frenzy… Cat 4 and the world is going to end.

Then, it gets so fast and furious it implodes upon itself.

In much the same way I think this is what will happen to the out of touch leftists. They will eventually implode themselves. Because what they want is simply out of touch with reality. At some point people are going to quit pacifying them and start bringing the hammer down.

I agree and my worry is that the younger generation is quickly running out of patience and may not respond peacefully.

And that is okay. There are plenty in the younger generation who are not on board with what the MSM would like you to believe.

For those that do not respond peacefully, we still do have laws.

"Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”