More RATS in the senate

Senate OKs $480B debt-ceiling hike after 11 Republicans join Dems in letting vote proceed . RINO’S part of the problem !!!

The 11 RINO’s who voted to allow the measure to proceed were Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Minority Whip John Thune, John Cornyn, Lisa Murkowski, Shelley Moore Capito, Richard Shelby, Rob Portman, Susan Collins, John Barrasso, Mike Rounds and Roy Blunt.

JUST KEEP KICKING THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD …

Social Security & Medicare
Shortfalls Exceed $100 Trillion Over
30 Years
Testimony before the
Committee on Homeland Security and
Governmental Affairs
United States Senate
January 28, 2020

When will politicians realize raising the debt limit doesn’t mean you can SPEND MORE !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Mitch McConnell is a traitor… He needs to be replaced with Marjorie Taylor green

2 Likes

The usual Repub traitors. Maybe I can raise the debt limit on my credit card to spend more and pay less.

1 Like

Well remember 3.5 trillion = 0 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There are way more traitors in the GOP .

It was raised during the Trump administration too, I guess you forgot. That’s how the debt went from 19.8 trillion to 27 trillion on his watch….

Obozo is responsible for the deficit for 2016 and 2019 leaving our military and infrastructure in shambles , and China and the demoRATS are responsible for 2020 with their COVID .

FBJZCSLWUA0NTHv

2 Likes

Obama was the great divider a pimp for Jessie , fat Al and rev. wright .

2 Likes

Pure evil never is far off …
Hillary Clinton says she ‘will never be out of the game of politics’ | Fox News

The former carpetbagging senator of NY …

1 Like

Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker has sprinted out of the blocks when it comes to fundraising for his Senate campaign to try and unseat Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock of Georgia in the 2022 midterm elections.
“National Democrats have already said they plan to spend $100 million on this race, and these strong numbers show that we are ready to go head to head with anybody,” he said.
YES DEMORATS ARE SPENDING $ 100,000,000 ON A SENATE SEAT IN GEORGIA , WHY ???

1 Like