More Alien Cultural Enrichment -- Animal Rape

Your dog would die defending you; while your best friend may run for it. Your cat would wait in the wings until you were dead; and then feast on your corpse. Cats march around shitting in their litter box; and then while you sleep, they walk on the counters & tables where you prepare food. Toxoplasmosis is one of the queen mothers of diseases. Pregnant women must ( MUST ) avoid cats, and anything related to the cat, at all costs.

1 Like

Many dogs would hide in the closet peeing themselves or runaway too. If your friends won’t put it on the line for you, you need much better friends.

Cats come in all kinds too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Qp4cCcXkI

No, I’m not a “cat person”.

Maybe, but dogs don’t do this: Cats march around shitting in their litter box; and then while you sleep, they walk on the counters & tables where you prepare food. Toxoplasmosis is one of the queen mothers of diseases. Pregnant women must ( MUST ) avoid cats, and anything related to the cat, at all costs. It’s possible a dog would do this; but I’d say very very rare.

Toxoplasmosis rarely even causes any symptoms and cats are far from the primary cause of transmission. More often than not it’s transmitted not by cats but by poor food handling, particularly found in fresh fruits, veggies, and of course at salad bars.

Your dog doesn’t need to jump all the way up on the counter, he/she can probably reach it from the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uoCysc-cuI

You’re probably thinking of “Cat Scratch Disease” which only rarely causes any problems either.

I Just Said I Prefer Cats To Rodents
Mice Ignore The Dog

I Had A Rough Last Year
Hospitalized Four Times
On The Floor Next To The Bed At Home
I Have Found:
A Dead Snake, Frog, Lizard
And At The Bed-Room Door, A Dead Baby Bird
These Are Not Gifts
They Knew I Was Sick, And Were Trying To Bring Me Food
In Their Cat Minds, They Were Trying To Care For Me

But That Is All Anecdotal, And Off Topic
What Isn’t Anecdotal:
Lopez Was Open Enough About His Proclivities
To Ask His Woman Friend For Help
He Was Arrested And Incarcerated
ICE Notified Local Authorities Lopez Was Slated For Deportation
Sanctuary Jurisprudence Cut Lopez Loose
With-Out Notifying ICE He Was Even In Court
It Took ICE Time To Search Him Down
In The Country In Violation Of The Law Lopez
Could Have Fled The Jurisdiction And Faked Out A New Identity

If Lopez Is Twisted Enough To Attack A Little Dog
What Else Might He Be Capable Of
Should We Wait For Another Crime To Find Out ??

Better dogs than raping women … or little girls or boys.

Talking about proving something and actually doing it are two different things and doesn’t prove you are right! Like me saying you are probably a pedophile who trolls the web for little boys, but just because I say it, doesn’t necessarily make it true!

So actually try! You are free to find such a story on a Christian white American Male doing this and post the link!!

These People Live By Moral Equivalence
And They Can Stretch It To Fit Anything
I’m So Glad I’m Retired Now
I’m Not Forced To Be Around General Riff-Raff Anymore

1 Like