'Moderate' Moral Pete has hard-left views on reparations, abortions, guns

Buttigieg is anti-Bill of Rights, panders for the Black vote, panders for pro-choice Women votes, panders for gun-grabbers votes…

He’s quite intelligent, articulate, speaks 8 languages…but certainly no moderate.

And just for that record, I doubt he will get far. At least, I won’t be voting for him.

I hope he doesn’t even get nominated.

I do predict though that he will run circles around other candidates in the debates.

I thought Buttsiege would have done quite well, because I had heard he is a centrist- so much for that.

1 Like

There’s no telling what his real values are. He’s a friggin’ politician right now. Anything for a vote. All things for all votes. He’s a political whore.

…and this prick wants to erase Thomas Jefferson’s name removed from all buildings.

BTW, his daddy is a Communist professor.

Screw Buttigieg!

Here’s Pete Buttigieg, the gay Democratic candidate for President who likes to talk up his military service and deployment to Afghanistan. When have you ever seen someone deployed to Afghanistan outside of the wire without any gear? Who holds a gun like that? Why is he only using iron sights? So many questions.

2 Likes

He was a Naval Reservist that monitored financial transactions for links to terrorist groups. The hardest part of his military career was not jerking off in front of his bunk mates in basic training.

I have a problem with one of his issues - Security. On his personal website, under “Security”; he simply states:

Security is not achieved by putting up a wall: security means paying attention to the real threats of the 21st century.

Pay attention to the real threats of the 21st Century? Umm…so, not having a wall isn’t going to keep the terrorists out? As they “blend” in with all those illegal immigrants coming in? They are already here, May Pete…
Sure, I am sure they have already crossed here from Canada. But still…

We just got rid of a gay Muslim President.

Now we are offered a gay Communist…

This is what he said at the end that got the audience to their feet:

Look, what we’re trying to do here is different. Because the moment that we’re in is different. I get that a millennial, midwestern mayor is not what leaps to mind when you think about a prototypical candidate for president. But I also think we’re living — if it’s hard to figure out what’s going on right now, it’s because we are living on one of those blank pages in between chapters of American history. And what comes next could be ugly or it could be amazing. And I believe running for office is an act of hope, and so is voting for somebody, and supporting somebody and volunteering for somebody. I hope you’ll join me in making sure that that next era is better than any we’ve had so far.

This son of a bitch needs ditching.

I’ve been looking more closely at Buttigieg, and this guy is a clown, through-and-through. His sudden “rise” to prominence is directly proportional to the lack of faith the Cabal has in all their pre-established politicians.

I believe his father was a Marxist who spoke fondly of the Communist Manifesto.
I wonder if he will follow in his father’s footsteps if elected. Like Father, like Son.

A “moderate” in the DNC proper isn’t a moderate at all, just someone who can pretend for the willingly deceptive cameras of the MSM … not unlike how some Muslims say things in Arabic that are completely different than the on-message English pabulum they serve up.

There are no more Zell Millers. There will be no more Zell Millers. Zell Millers are extinct.

Everyone in the DNC who has got anywhere should be considered highly suspect, a 5th Columnist.

Buttigieg favors doing away with the Electoral College.

He as anti-Constitution.

Screw Buttigieg!

It’s the families of whites that die to free the slaves that deserve reparations and todays dem leadership should pay because the dems were the ones that put black into slavery and fought to KEEP THEM SLAVES !!!.