Millie Weaver arrested

Apparently, Millie has a hostile mom who has some embarrassing issues causing a skirmish putting Millie in the uncomfortable position of having to talk about her mom.

Note: Apparently this problem happened months ago and mom already says it didn’t happen and denies there was a problem. So maybe they were going after Millie.

The video is still working. Lucky they got off youtube but that won’t stop them from going after the server hosting it.

The truth is getting out. But the fiends make blood Oaths and have no conscience. These people grew up watching James Bond movies and identifying with the evil nemesis’s, madness, not the good guys.

Don’t you think her and Bannon getting arrested around the same period of time seems rather odd?

I just think the corrupt are panicking—anything to make Trump look bad to low info humans and to cover up their secrets.

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks Tucker! Ok folks buckle up! Breaking tonight…my new book is out! Go buy it. Now here is a story from 12 hours ago that has been spread across the galaxy. Here is my boomer fuck take on that (15 minutes later) ok lets welcome our guests tonight. Frequent guest number 1 say something…(starts to say something) let me interrupt you frequent guest number 1 that was a good point you were about to make but lets hear from frequent guest number 2. I disagree with the point that frequent guest number 1 almost made. Whoa whoa frequent guest number 2 lets hear from frequent guest number 1 again to hear a response to your response to his response that I cut off. commercial break All right folks lets talk to frequent guests number 3-5 and for the 26278th time lets discuss the felonies that the people that will never see a day in jail committed. Ok thanks frequent guests number 3-5 for that. The tocks have been ticked and I predict that soon these traitors will get a hard talking to or a stern letter from our next guest…lets welcome Lindsey Graham. Thanks Sean. Thanks Lindsey. Strong words, letters, powerful stuff Senator. We love the 99% of hard working and honest FBI employees. commercials Ok we’re back lets welcome frequent black guest #1 and frequent black guest #2 Mr. angry black man I like to call him Leo 2.0. Let me cut the both of you off before the break. Leo, LEO who are you voting for? I’m voting for Donald Trump Sean! Good negro Leo 2.0. Don’t forget to buy my book! I don’t like to fight but if you don’t buy my book I might have to use my kung fu on you. There are only XX days left until the election and I truly believe this is the most important election of our lifetime. Ok let not your heart get blown away with a pistol from suicide for having to live in this shithole country…hello Laura flirts for 60 seconds to give the boomers something to have racy dreams about have a great show Laura. Ok thanks Hannity…AWESOME SHOW TONIGHT!"

3 Likes

Number one reason I don’t watch! Good synopsis montage with words!