Mike Benz Drops a BOMBSHELL: ‘FBI Has Tape of January 6 Pipe Bomber Taking the Bomb Out of His Bag by the DNC’

This is pretty explosive news and on Russell Brand’s podcast Benz went into great detail about how the FBI is now actively covering up details of the January 6th Pipe Bomber by using the guise of "ongoing investigation to obfuscate transparency to having any oversight. In other words, they are a rogue organization that has become politically weaponized against the people by actively creating false flag operations in order to achieve another agenda which by most standards is illegal and violating the public’s trust. It is well past due that the organization needs to torn and stripped down.

The J6 Pipe Bomb and The Intersection of Two Key Players: Kamala Harris and the SS. Listen to

Darren J. Beattie from Revolver News

“Footage makes it overwhelmingly clear that Harris’ Secret Service detail knew in advance that the pipe bombs posed no threat”

A story the media decided to run after the assassination attempt of President Trump , give me a break , what bullshit . And the cleverly bring up Jan. 6 to place blame on TRump .

1 Like

There is a connection with the SS, Kamala with the Jan 6 Pipe bomber, the FBI subsequent cover-up and the assassination attempt on July 13th as Darren Beattie pointed out. This is starting to stink to high heaven.

Why would anyone in the alphabet group want heel-up dead ? She is too fucking stupid to be a threat . And besides a few stiff dicks no- one would care .

It wasn’t her they wanted dead. Have you been following this story or are you just joining in now?

No , It’s total bullshit , why would they make this headlines now ?

Its not total bullshit. I respect Mike Benz and Darren Beattie’s reporting on this particular story, a story that the FBI systematically has covered up since its discovery. The pipe bomb was a plant designed to disrupt the Trump supporters on that day (Jan 6). It wasn’t intended for Kamala, but was a designed false flag, like Ray Epps.

I also posted the full interview with Mike Benz in the OP, you should check it out when you have some time to kill.

2 Likes

I was referring to the timing of the story . Trump assassination attempt was big in the news and donations were in the millions , so the following week heels-up came within a few feet of a pipe bomb that the Jan. 6 guys planted for her , please !!!

2 Likes

This is the actions of the FBI / SS both are corrupt as hell . Are they still trying to locate the person that dropped cocaine on the WH floor ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Both organisations are beyond corrupt and deserve an ultimate cleanse.

2 Likes

That makes most poop their pants, that Ultimate Cleanse stuff!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s sad for our Country the FBI has been so discredited in the last 20 years . I’m not sure what they pride themselves in anymore . Law enforcement must be proud of their work in order to function for any length of time .

They are America’s version of the Stassi.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Too bad that happens to be the case with 60% of the voters .

10% has to be independent voters who simply choose not to vote at all.

I’m afraid many conservatives will stay home believing the media and polls that heels-up is 7 points ahead . And many others know those ballet boxes will be full of phony votes and illegal votes .

1 Like

I would normally agree with you, but I think the general public is fed up with this last 4 years of country destroying communists… exorbitant gas prices/food prices, gender bullshit, non existent border, electric car bullshit, threat of world war, “women” with dicks competing with real women in sports, a military that has men with tits running things, schools teaching pro nouns and sexual identity, revisionist history over reading/writing/math, etc…

I think this will be a record election year for voter turnout… at least it should be.

1 Like