Michigan nothing good happens there

F.Y.I. As a percentage of GDP, Donald Trump has now approved far more government spending than has any Democratic president since World War 2.

For quite some time, I’ve favored a sin tax on fatty foods in order to persuade many Americans to consume healthier foods that’d prolong their lives by reducing heart disease as well as making them less prone to getting deathly ill by viral infections.

Covid-19 has already killed off nearly 70k Americans; and this corona virus might not even be yet half way through with killing off American citizens.

And China and the demonrats are blameless ? How would you try to get the economy back on track during the pandemic ? How would demonrats proceeded , what would the spending look like under Biden ? Why are demonrat States the hardest hit ? What is the average debt of many demonrat States ? Which States will be asking for the largest bailout from the feds ? Do YOU think Trump should bailout NY , California , NJ ,or Illinois ? Explain …………………………. :yawning_face:

The First Amendment states, “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

It’s time to prove the U.S. Constitution still exists, that it’s not just a piece of paper to be shredded each time government feels like it. Blatant tyranny and working taxpayers are simply the collateral damage.

1 Like

The queen of lockdown and tyranny . Government will take care of you from cradle to grave, the lure that appeals to blacks .

The backlash toward Gov. Whitmer’s order grows, and comes from both Republicans and Democrats while Michiganders suffer at the hands of her overreach.

1 Like

And, if I may add…she says she has ‘thick skin’, so no matter what residents of Michigan says or does, she could care less. She is going to do what she does best - despite what any of her people says. She will continue to lock down the state, because according to her “she is only doing what is best”.

Yeah, only doing what is best for her. What does she care if her state continues to go to hell (literally and economically)? It’s no wonder why Detroit and other places look like a ghost town and war zone.

1 Like

When working taxpayers demand you follow OUR Constitution they label you RACIST !!!

Exactly way demonrats argue their wicked ways and disagreement mean racism every time .”It represented the “ worst racism and awful parts” of U.S. history. “ Oh really, Queen of all lockdowns .

Where deomonrats roam intense despair, turmoil and debt follow !

Racism + Democrats - Inequality

— Michigan’s governor says protesters “depicted some of the worst racism” in U.S. history.

1 Like

The demonrats best bs defense when there is no defense is racism . First in the playbook !

1 Like

Yeah, when it comes to letting these illegals into the country - that’s okay, and it’s not call “Racism”? Huh? :roll_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

Life and death are simply a part of life.

Why is it that people like yourself want to prolong the inevitable outcome?

Why is it you’re not harping about the 600K Americans that die from heart disease every year?

1 Like

Or the millions of babies killed by abortion ?

1 Like

Making political hay out of every crisis that comes along is part of the job description of being a politician.

“Never make a good crisis go to waste.”

1 Like

Say what you will about Candice Owens, but this issue is more to do about the double standards of elected officials and the preferential treatment they get from social media, who BTW are also hypocrites!

1 Like

On Friday night, the mayor of Los Angeles admitted to one of his comrades on CNN that they’re tracking cellphone data to keep tabs on the movements of citizens. Democrat has also threatened to cut off electricity and water to any businesses that won’t obey.

law enforcement are using their drones to enforce “social distancing” on public beaches. An automobile with NY license plates is now considered “probable cause” for a police stop .

dem governors have taken to threatening physicians and pharmacists who dispense legal anti-malarial drugs to coronavirus victims.

“The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious practices. It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely. It also guarantees the right of citizens to assemble peaceably and to petition their government. “

1 Like

It’s time for the Federal government to step in and start arresting these fkers! Sometimes you just have to do what is expedient to remove those who are blatantly violating due process. This is a coordinated power grab and Trump needs to mobilise his forces simultaneously arresting all governors who are subverting our constitution and the rights that go with it.

2 Likes

I would agree with you! The thing is, it will never stop, unless these Americans that actually care - start taking back their country, for what it was meant to be. Not what these dumbasses want this country to be.
That is to start voting these corrupted and power-grabbing politicians right out of offices they so-call represent.

I plan to vote Gretchen Whitmer out…she doesn’t deserve another term. She has done nothing (just like the other previous Governors) for the state of Michigan.
This state was a great and beautiful state. Including cities like Detroit and Lansing. As well, as other towns and cities in the state.

I used to love visiting Grand Rapids. Now it looks like a Third World country. Yes, they remodeled the city. But only because, they had some leftover federal money from the GW Bush Administration.
Traverse City - up along Lake Michigan is a ghost town. It used to be burst with tourism and people from all over the world. But since their mayor decided, he doesn’t want to revamp any new projects to boom tourism there…it has slowly been dying a slow death.

Then there are Flint, Saginaw and nearby towns. They are barely surviving. Buildings there are falling apart.

Enough is enough! Gretchen needs to go! And I will continue to do what I can (legally, of course) to make sure she is out. And anyone else who wants to run this state into the ground further.

1 Like

Normally I would agree with you by using conventional methods, but for the very same reasons that you just illuminated upon the country is in an extremely fragile state and on the verge of collapse. Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

You should read this, this shit by these democrats is getting real and if they continue doubling down by violating citizens rights and the constitution things could go south in a big hurry in a short period of time! No joke!

1 Like