Michigan nothing good happens there

Yeah Sorry typo. I was on my phone earlier.

1 Like

I agree with you and @Dr_Manhattan. There are many parents today that have gotten to the point, where they hardly even know what their kids are even learning these days. And when they (finally) do, it’s too late. Because, the kids have gotten to the next grade. And the parents are too busy to even notice.

2 Likes

4 Likes

@AlexC Governor Whitmer doesn’t want to feel as if she is “discriminating” anyone - whether you are healthy or not. She will have anyone “arrested” regardless.

In her term, she has already turned this state (of Michigan) into a “Nanny State”. Just as former Governor Rick Snyder tried. The difference between the both - she is succeeding at it, when Rick couldn’t.

2 Likes

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-biden-tops-trump-in-michigan-where-gov-whitmer-is-more-popular-than-president

Fox News is now owned by Disney.

The majority of the leftist indoctrination happens in high school and at universities were student want excellent grades so in order to do well they adapt and all of their writings and ideas MUST be leftist . And parents want great grades too , in order for them to be successful . Hell the schools are even re-writing the books with an leftist ideology, so they are hit on all fronts .

Well that’s more reflective of the State than Fox . Remember the voters there are not the sharpest or Whitmer wouldn’t be their governor !!!

I think it had more to do why Whitmer is doing what she is doing. Because, she wants Biden to choose her as VP.
When was the last time we had a Governor as VP? :roll_eyes: :rofl:

Sorry, but NEVER and you NEVER will as long as you are a D state . image

Why do you keep changing your avatar? Stick with the Ying Yang one, it’s easier to find you. :rofl:

I’m hiding from the Governor :rofl: (I’ll switch back)

Just use a VPN! She’s too stupid to figure it out! Just saying! :rofl:

Looks like Governor Milkers is making everyone stay under house arrest even longer.

1 Like

Whitmer wanted the lockdown to be until July! But it was shot down by the Republicans in Lansing. So, it’s only until May 1st. Unless, she tries again for the extension.

1 Like

Fox News is not going to be part of Disney. As part of the Disney-Fox merger, 21st Century Fox will spin off Fox News, Fox Business, and the Fox broadcasting network into a new, separately traded company . It’s interesting because Fox News is the crown ■■■■■ of 21CF’s cable business—it’s the most-watched news network on cable and drives healthy results for its parent company—but Disney, which already owns ABC, is not interested in beefing up its news operation with this deal. I

No matter, the globalists are not gonna make it easy for true conservatives even if they’re loosing money like they are with CNN

541cee7fcacbd .

2 Likes

Now she wants to extend the lockdown until May 15!
What a power grabber she is. :roll_eyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-gov-whitmer-faces-protest-outside-her-home-as-lawmakers-mull-curbing-her-powers

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-gov-whitmer-faces-protest-outside-her-home-as-lawmakers-mull-curbing-her-powers

At this point I am convinced that these stay at home orders are completely unconstitutional.

4 Likes