Mexico releases full text of migration agreement

Mexico releases full text of migration agreement that Trump inadvertently flashed to cameras

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mexico-releases-text-migration-agreement-trump-flashed

The June 7 deal will require migrants moving to the border via Mexico to seek asylum there, and for Mexico to identify changes in domestic law to implement the agreement, The Wall Street Journal reported.

The agreement also calls for discussions to establish “definitive terms for a binding bilateral agreement to further address burden-sharing and the assignment of responsibility for processing refugee status claims of migrants.”

The language is close to that of a “safe third country” agreement that the U.S. has been seeking that means migrants entering Mexico apply for asylum there rather than the U.S. Mexico has resisted such a designation.

The agreement includes a clause by which, if the U.S. determines that the measures adopted by Mexico have not achieved sufficient results in preventing migrant flows after 45 days, then “Mexico will take all necessary steps under domestic law to bring the agreement into force.”

I was passing by some houses where libs live and I could hear them praying…

"Oh god of darkness please dont let there be any truth to Trump making an agreement with Mexico. Take my firstborn but dont let Trump supporters cheer this man any more"

Well there ya go libs… your false gods let you down. The Trump presidency is the greatest in my lifetime!

1 Like

Not to change the subject, but there are agencies in California state government that start their day with prayers to pagan gods like Isis. I shit you not.