Merry Christmas and happy new year. What’s your goals for 2023? 🎅

Just want to wish everyone a happy new year, I hope we can all get along on here. Folks can dialogue with respect.

My goal in 2023 is to make my business even better then it is today! Work hard in the gym, keep making the woman smile.

God bless!

2 Likes

What no official thread?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My name makes it official

1 Like

That’s your trick.
Official Coronavirus Non-Political Thread: Facts and Update
Official Coronavirus Political Thread

2 Likes

Poor Boomer is jealous and has been missing from this site for long he has no idea!
Way to be the bigger man here Louman, instead we get more of the passive aggression to the mean! Your trick is old hand!

Boomer Louman yelling at people on the internet to get off his lawn!

Lou we have been dealing with this bum for awhile… he tries to censor you if you get out of line.

1 Like

Me thinks he suffers from delusions of relevancy.

1 Like

My goal for 2023 is to manage, somehow,to be “More cheerful & Less fearful”(Walt Kelly)

1 Like

Such an asshat. How many people have you driven from this site??? The democrat in you comes out loud and clear. Interesting thing is that you certainly are not a boomer as you act like a 2 year old. I really don’t have yard with 5 acres. You only dream of accomplishing what I have done in my life.

1 Like

Hey Frank Costanza! Is that you?

Frank Costanza.

That is the most retarded thing you ever said!

Right but you keep coming back with more because you can’t help yourself. Project much?

Right, because I don’t have to brag about my accomplishments on an internet forum. Sounds like you need self affirmation to validate your already fragile ego!
I don’t have to dream what others have nor envy I have more than enough to be happy and secure in life. Cheers and Merry Christmas to you Louman! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Lmfao … we all know this is a lie… change the attitude boy! You’re pissing every one off.

Merry Christmas to all! God bless. If you walked in the dark may you find the light!

Merry Christmas to all people on this created earth. Whether you believe and trust the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior or not does not change the fact that He is!

My goal is to improve in every way possible for me to do so. I repeat the Serenity Prayer quite often.

2 Likes

Just watched a wonderful life, will
We ever see our culture come back?
Was that real?

Our culture is done. Get used to the “new culture”… it’s here to stay.

Merry Christmas!

If you were anyone I might listen you… have a good Christmas you filthy animal . Trump 2024

1 Like

Kwanzaa - Wikipedia Happy Kwanzaa!

Please remember the political prisoners sitting in internment camps

1 Like

We must stay together, they can’t isolate us. That’s what they want. https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch-alex-jones-2022-christmas-message/