Meghan & Harry will 'raise baby as gender fluid and avoid stereotypes'

lol.

Yeah, like there is no single thriving culture without white men in it.

just be more racist. You will get there someday. Maybe hire a tutor if you want to advance faster.

Start naming them…

It’s not like their babies matter. The “royalties” are pretty much celebrity nowadays, and its really their business to destroy their offspring if they wish. Here is a little sneak peak

I don’t think any of you realise that Meagain Markle will not be the legal guardian of her child. The Queen will be. She will need consent from the Queen for everything that requires parental consent. I think she will be in for a nasty shock.

2 Likes

What’s your source for this?

As a Canadian - I felt fairly sure that such was the case but I’m a bit further removed from the empire.

The legislation was passed 300 years ago during the reign of George I. It was called The Grand Opinion for the Prerogative Concerning the Royal Family. The Queen has legal custody.

It still is the case. It applies to William and Kate’s children too. When Diana and Charles divorced and also Andrew and Fergie, custody of their children was never an issue because of this law.

2 Likes

Harry made a mistake.

He used the wrong brain.

Meh. The right-wing tabloids are the ones having a field day about this.

What the hell has this to do with right wing?! This is fact and has been for centuries.

We have a lot of laws on our books that are no longer applied. The “fact” that it was passed 300 years ago does not make it applicable today. However, the topic is fodder for a certain set of people.

We are talking about the UK, not the US, so don’t be comparing your system to ours. The Queen has custody, fact. If you don’t believe me, look it up for yourself.

1 Like

I looked it up as well as commentary about it. No rational people think it matters. As I said, the right wing is salivating over it.

Not until Meagain gets bored with dimwit ginger, the lure of Hollywood gets bigger and she thinks she can take the kids back to America with her.

Yes. The left would rather that this passed unnoticed.

You are free to spend lots of energy being concerned about antiquated British law.

Implying that those who think it does matter are irrational :ok_hand:

Do you have a list of said rational people?